Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather -- Takes Girlfriend on $70,000 Pre-BET Awards Shopping Spree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He fell in love with his massage therapist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      This man is a fool. Approaching 40, treating ho's like wives. I love the mans boxing iq but hiz personal life iq is ******ed.
      He has to live up to his image of Money Mayweather and please the rap crowd. His life has to be like a music video for the world to see. It can't last forever though.

Comment

• Floyd and I have similar taste, we both like sluts, #TMT #WeAllWeGot

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
          She has a very nice body, but that make up? dang, talk about putting airbrush to use. Looks like she put an entire can on her face and those painted Eye brows wow.

You have to be one insecure woman to put that much make up on.
          or one ugly one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post

Since when did he started to date/buy transvestites as 'girlfriends', is it new? I would literally cross the street should I run into this thing
            I guess I am confirmed once again that you can't buy class or good taste, not for all the money in the world either.
            i just scaird myself looking at that photo again. man, i swear that looks like a shemale!

Comment

• its hard for floyd to know what turns on straight men so this is why he keeps making strange decisions regarding women.

Comment

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                i just scaird myself looking at that photo again. man, i swear that looks like a shemale!
                Don't insult Shemales, Bro.

Comment

• she sort of looks like a huge puppet.
                  that makes floyd a puppetier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    It's ****ing mind boggling isn't it? Richest athlete in the world, pound for pound best boxer, but yet he bags these type of women.

I seriously don't know what the hell is going on.
                    I guess some dudes like what they like and not what others do. Pacquiao's wife isn't exactly a model either but he fathered children with her.

Comment

• Remember, Floyd takes it all back once his ass gets dumped

He makes them sign a contract to return it all like he did last time

Comment

Working...
                      X