Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Boxer of the Month for June 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, this is a tough month. I voted Lomachenko, but Cotto, Crawford, and Algieri are all deserving in some way.

Comment

How the actual **** is Lomachenko leading the poll after beating "TBA Destroyer" GRJ?

Comment

Cotto's victory was the most significant, with honorable mention to Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
          Winning a world title in his third pro fight? Against a prime, very fast, highly-skilled opponent?
          I admit it was an impressive performance against a deserving contender. But lets be real, that was his 9th pro fight.

I'm one of the guys who said "regardless of any circumstances Martinez will KO Cotto under 7 rounds" so maybe thats why I put Cotto first for June 2014 BSBOTM.

Comment

TBE, hells yeah.

Comment

How can it not be Cotto?! Majority here said Sergio will destroy him, and now make excuses his knees. Cotto won every round , and fought a guy who Mayweather and Pacquiao both wanted no part of

Comment

Very tough month to pick..

Cotto, algieri, lomachenko, Crawford all have legitimate cases..

In other months, ghost and Andrade could possibly win it

Comment

I voted for the fighter on my avi. I don't mind seeing Cotto and Loma ahead in this poll they both deserved a lot of credit for the performances this month.

Comment

Loma gets my vote.

Comment

Crawford KO'd undefeated Gamboa

Comment

Working...
                      X