• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
    Shouldnt he be in shape anyways??
    Exactly, I swear man....

Comment

I think Mayweather would prefer not to have to fight Maidana after he already lost basically plus the moral loss and now Maidana wants to wear actual puncher's gloves...I'd say Floyd is probably looking at Carlos Molina and if nothing else... Coming to a theartre near you: Ghostbusters 2: Mayweather v. Guerrero the Ghost is back and this time Floyd promises to stand and trade to entertain the fans...
      Last edited by Snake4380; 06-27-2014, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Be greatly supprised if Coward gives Maidana a rematch.

Look for the little Buzzards AZZZ to find three easys, hahahhahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          Be greatly supprised if Coward gives Maidana a rematch.

Look for the little Buzzards AZZZ to find three easys, hahahhahahahaha
          Floyd always waffles. He's not giving Maidana a rematch any time soon. He's going to play the same card as he did for Mosley, Cotto, Pacquiao and let Maidana take another war, hope someone else beats or beats up on, empty his tank, and then possibly Floyd gets a more depleted, tired Maidana later. Floyd was always hoping someone else would beat Pacquiao so he'd have an excuse not to fight him. Floyd has heard from too many sources over the years of Pac's hand speed, punches coming from awkward angles, he hits hard with both hands, and he doesn't run out of gas; he can throw all night if he has too, and that's too much concern for Floyd still. He made Mosley and Cotto wait more than 10 yrs to fight for being too dangerous in their prime.

Comment

That darn buzzard can really peck! Btw, buzzards hang around for leftover kill. Kinda like Pacquiao, Khan, or Ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
              I doubt Al Haymon would let Maidana fight Pac. He knows Pac would demolish slow punching bag no footwork no defense Maidana and it will hype up the Floyd vs Pac fight again.
              lol at your avatar and user name.

is that suppose to be cj ross???

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                i was hoping the same thing but you never know it might happen freddie v.s garcia cotto v.s madaina lol bu cotto woul knock madaina out easy to hit and weak to the body
                of course he would. oh wait! Chino isn't a 40 year old crippled so the answer is no.

Comment

Working...
                X