Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Porter in Beast Mode, Preparing For Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kell better insist on the tests, i know haters will say kell brook is looking for a way out, but any fighter with conte, ariza and heredia deserve all the backlash

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Man I hope Porter isn't juicing

Was there any truth to the testing issue?
      Hearn is on video saying that they requested testing. Whether they stuck to their guns or not remains to be seen.

Comment

If you keep scrolling down and looking at their sparring pics, then finally see the last pic of them standing there and smiling, it's pretty funny. It's so sudden, and looks like they weren't just beating each others heads in.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
          i agree.
          butt with some one like brooks porter won't have a problem.
          Agree. It's not Brooks that's gonna be the problem. It's a guy like Thurman that will be the problem. Hell, Danny G might even be a problem for Porter's style.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            Agree. It's not Brooks that's gonna be the problem. It's a guy like Thurman that will be the problem. Hell, Danny G might even be a problem for Porter's style.
            I completely disagree. Thurman wings his punches, as does Porter. Porter has problems with opponents who control distance well and box as a purist, which is Brook's style. Add Brook's power into the mix and Porter has problems. Brook late stoppage. Expect Porter to look bloodied and confused.

Comment

Is there any footage of Porter sparring Manny from years past? I wonder how he fared in those sessions? He seems like a good dude who will fight anyone..hope he succeeds, we need champs who are willing to battle the best guys.

Comment

Shawn Porter is Inspiring!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Is there any footage of Porter sparring Manny from years past? I wonder how he fared in those sessions? He seems like a good dude who will fight anyone..hope he succeeds, we need champs who are willing to battle the best guys.
                  Yup, they all start like that. They fight anyone. And once they start making money they fight ranked #77 LWs and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Yup, they all start like that. They fight anyone. And once they start making money they fight ranked #77 LWs and ****.
                    Haha...I guess that's true....

Comment

we are all showtime shawn porter.

Comment

Working...
                      X