No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather the best fighter ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mayweather the best fighter ever?

Now before some of you guys start hyperventilating, I'm not asking if he is the greatest fighter ever, there's a difference. To judge greatness there are other criteria like greatness of opposition etc. I'm talking about all the things that encompass being a successful fighter. Things like:
    .raw talent
    .skill
    .promotion and business sense
    .making money
    .self preservation and of course
    .winning fights

I don't think anyone in history has been more successful at fighting. Discuss.

Please no nonsense (Yes I know there's going to be posts about "ducking" and other gay **** but even if that were true, it doesn't disprove my point of being a "successful fighter" as per the criteria above^^^)
    Yes
    12.66%
    No. I didnt bother reading the criteria
    30.38%
    No. I think there is another fighter that has been more succesful
    56.96%
    Last edited by fighter1234; 06-26-2014, 11:47 PM.

best olympic style fighter, definately yes.. given head gear fighting on a point scale

on some life or death, roman gladitorial, "are you not entertained?!", spartan sht.. hands down pacquiao is takin ngas heads off

Comment

How about you learn about all the greats and watch some of their fights before asking such foolery boxing has a loooooong history, floyd has great defense but as far as being the greatest all round boxer he aint even top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        How about you learn about all the greats and watch some of their fights before asking such foolery boxing has a loooooong history, floyd has great defense but as far as being the greatest all round boxer he aint even top 10.
        We have one already...

Comment

Muhammad Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
            best olympic style fighter, definately yes.. given head gear fighting on a point scale

on some life or death, roman gladitorial, "are you not entertained?!", spartan sht.. hands down pacquiao is takin ngas heads off
            Thank you for your reasonable post, unlike that dimwit below you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Muhammad Ali.
              But look at him now. Is that what you call successful? Now that I think about it, I should add "maintaining good health" to the criteria.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
                Thank you for your reasonable post, unlike that dimwit below you.

so your posting this expecting everyone to agree he is all because you never seen any fighters outside this era? sounds like you're trying hard to have a one sided argument of what you want to hear and turning your cheek to the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
                  But look at him now. Is that what you call successful? Now that I think about it, I should add "maintaining good health" to the criteria.
                  almost 90 years old and still alive after all those wars, hes doing quite well for himself.

Comment

No, in a fanboys delusional head maybe lol

Comment

Working...
                    X