No announcement yet.

Golden Divorce just got real! GBP files arbitration for $50 Mil in damages

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SoCal Chicano View Post
    No, I completely understand the concept of reaching a conclusion after researching/gathering facts and offering an argument based on personal interpretation of said facts.

That's a perfectly accptable scenario when one makes it clear that it is just that, ones personal opinion without having to explian it. It's the manner in which the f10m05 make their claims that makes us shake our heads. They express their viewpoint with such a high degree of conviction and certainty, that one can only assume that they must surely be experts on the topic being discussed.
    You are biased beyond belief. You don't think the obsesse Mayweather haters (check your sig for an example of one) are doing even worse?

Stating their biased, sometimes racist, mostly uneducated opinion as stone cold fact. It is ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal Chicano View Post
      Precisely!

One specific instance I can recall was when the f10m05 proclaimed SMS as the next big thing in boxing. They were so sure that he was taking over boxing, that they had many fooled with their reasoning, as if they were real promotional experts.....lol...of course we know what happened there, and now that role of "the next big thing In boxing" has shifted to Haymon....lol
      I don't remember that many people predicting 50 would be a huge player, the guy attacks everyone he works with and they end up hating him.

As far as Haymon...are Dan Rafael and Kevin Iole "fl*mos" as well? They have said that Haymon is the most powerful person in boxing.
      Last edited by Hook-Right; 06-27-2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Has nothing to do with Haymon, seems to me like it is all about Canelo and the up and coming Trial over All Star Boxing vs Golden Boy Promotion and it seems like they are setting up Schaefer to take the fall for that ugly situation.

The timing off this all right before that All Star Boxing vs GBP trial makes this all look a bit strange.

The FANS and media people are the ones just assuming it is over Haymon but I am starting to think it is because of the fact that they STOLE Canelo from All Star Boxing and they are likely going to lose some money from that Trial as well
        Last edited by sicko; 06-27-2014, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X