Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if wilder knocks out bermain stiverne and fights klitchko,,is that ppv worthy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Terrible analogy for you, not for the logical.

The internet is a platform, much like shopping malls are. Just because you can access them does not mean everything in them is free of charge or legal to steal.

Again, you will continue justifying your illegal ways just like I will continue justifying the law and what is right. We're going in circles here so no point in continuing.

You are wrong, I am not. End of.
    Again terrible not anywhere near apt analogies, have fun being stolen from and ripped off.
    Last edited by Spray_resistant; 06-26-2014, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Stiverne will stop Wilder in his tracks. Tsar vs Stiverne in Mexico or China, next year.

Comment

Yes because Klitschko has a bad chin and Wilder has a long reach and he has an aggressive style. You saw how he blitzed Audley Harrisson. If he catches Klitschko off guard for a second. We have a new heavyweight champion of the world. He is from the United States of America, Out of Tuscaloosa Alabama, The Bronze Bomber, Deontayyyyyyyyyyy Wilderrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is PPV Worthy. It's for the Undisputed Heavyweight Championship of the world.

Bombbbbbbb Squaaaaaaaaadddddd

Comment

The internet is a platform, much like shopping malls are. Just because you can access them does not mean everything in them is free of charge or legal to steal.

Again, you will continue justifying your illegal ways just like I will continue justifying the law and what is right. We're going in circles here so no point in continuing.

:gay:

What the fuck are you.. The Internet police??
          You want logic?? I am not paying for anything I can get for free.. I am not broke.. And I am not a criminal. I am smart with my money.
          Suck on that Mr Square pants.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Yes because Klitschko has a bad chin and Wilder has a long reach and he has an aggressive style. You saw how he blitzed Audley Harrisson. If he catches Klitschko off guard for a second. We have a new heavyweight champion of the world. He is from the United States of America, Out of Tuscaloosa Alabama, The Bronze Bomber, Deontayyyyyyyyyyy Wilderrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is PPV Worthy. It's for the Undisputed Heavyweight Championship of the world.

Bombbbbbbb Squaaaaaaaaadddddd

Comment

is'nt it that it is ilegal to broadcast ilegaly but nothing ilegal about watching broadcast?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Or if Wilder has a spectacular performance/ko of stiverne that gets shown thousands of times on espn.. And Wilder is the hype flavor of the month..

Vitali fought arreola in LA. Wlad has fought Brock and many others in the states..

A PPv fight with wilder, makes the most since in Vegas or LA, just from a branding and exposure point of view
                If they find a way to pay him more in the States then go ahead, but I find it hard to believe he gets paid more in the States when he's fills out soccer stadiums in Germany

Comment

I think Wilder has a damn tough time with Stiverne. Stiverne has the power to knock out/down Wilder as well. Unless Deontay's power is so real a glancing blow to the temple detonates on Stiverne, well then that'll be bad news for Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Corrie Sanders, Lamon Brewster, and Ross Purity hit the chin.

I am sure Wilder is better than all three of those fighters ever were.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      I think Wilder has a damn tough time with Stiverne. Stiverne has the power to knock out/down Wilder as well. Unless Deontay's power is so real a glancing blow to the temple detonates on Stiverne, well then that'll be bad news for Wlad.
                      Stiverne has power and experience at a slightly higher level.... but he struggles with big people...like tall and long people

Comment

Working...
                      X