• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta go with manny on this

Comment

Some great picks.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Your paragraph describing Rigo literally applies word for word to Wlad. Word for word.

Rigo knocks out the majority of his opponents, too.
        Not at all.

Vladdy KO has 52 KO in 65 fights or 80 % KO rate,which is excellent.

Rigo has 8 KO in 13 fights or a 61.5% KO rate, which is average at best. He has no KO's in over 2 years and that is when he was still fighting journeyman...YAWN..Rigo is on. Rigo is back to the career journeyman level once again for his next fight.

Comment

Miguel Cotto = all heart, all warrior, always willing to test himself.

Honorable mentions - BHop, I love watching greatness...truly best of this generation. I also support Froch for the same reasons I listed for Cotto

Comment

Miguel Cotto ...... Reason being: this guy has never dodged a fighter, seems to be a very classy dude both in and out of the ring, One of the toughest fighters I've ever had the privilege to watch, never runs his mouth just let's his fists do the talking. A lot of people say what would his career have been if he had Freddy, I say what would it have been had he never fought a guy w plaster in his gloves for 11 rds. One tough sob

Comment

MANNY PAKYAW

suka aja gitu..

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                Miguel Cotto = all heart, all warrior, always willing to test himself.

Honorable mentions - BHop, I love watching greatness...truly best of this generation. I also support Froch for the same reasons I listed for Cotto
                Good post. I got about 10-15 fighters that are absolute must see tv and Cotto is easily on that list with Froch.

Comment

ctrl+f

"marcos maidana"

Where my homies at?

Comment

Maidana goes in there and puts it all on the line. His mentality as a fighter is one of the best in the sport. He always goes for the gusto. No mercy. A bad motherfucker. Trained killer.

Comment

Either Floyd or Thurman

Comment

Working...
                      X