No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr/Froch being looked at for October 25th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    froch will do what martinez couldn't and stop chavez jr.

froch TKOs chavez jr in the 4th and solidfies himself as one of the greatest boxers of all time.

if froch TKOs chavez jr he should most definitely be FOTY. i don't care what anyone says.
    I doubt anyone outside of Kovalev stops jcc jr that early but if froch wins this, he should be a serious contender for foty

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
    I'd say it does well above that number.

JCC Jr. probably isn't where he was entering the Martinez fight, but he'll retain some of that 475,000 ppv audience.
    true but froch is huge, add his uk ppv numbers to what this fight is likely to get in the us and we have a huge event

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      I thought they were gonna complete with Floyd Mayweather? Surely more Mexicans would buy JCC Jr./Froch on Mexican Independence Day than Mayweather/Maidana 2 right?

Not even keeping up with the fight... just making dumb comments.

Froch doesn't want to fight until November...but not like you don't have Floyd's nutsack over your eyes

Comment

This is a great fight! I pray it happens.

Comment

Well if the top rank shill is reporting it then you know it's real...

Doubt it would happen, too many ppvs and frankly, Chavez Jr fan base and popularity have gone down dramatically the last year, would bomb on ppv

Comment

Originally posted by Based_God View Post
            Well if the top rank shill is reporting it then you know it's real...

Doubt it would happen, too many ppvs and frankly, Chavez Jr fan base and popularity have gone down dramatically the last year, would bomb on ppv
            And Arum is complaining about too many PPVs... ha

Comment

free hughie...

how the F did you get banned, bro?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                free hughie...

how the F did you get banned, bro?
                He said that he was banned for soliciting anonymous glory hole fun with other NSB members and took it too far.

He also wants to know if anybody wants to have a good time... meet him in the WaWa's bathroom

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                  And Arum is complaining about too many PPVs... ha
                  Arum means, "there's too many ppvs other than mine and causing mine to suffer"...

and that girl in your avi, the frozenlook a like chick has some way better pics out there...

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                    Not even keeping up with the fight... just making dumb comments.

Froch doesn't want to fight until November...but not like you don't have Floyd's nutsack over your eyes
                    Why not complete with Mayweather's PPV? Any Mexican would outsell Floyd on Mexican Independence Day, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Why not complete with Mayweather's PPV? Any Mexican would outsell Floyd on Mexican Independence Day, right?

They're not even close to finalizing the fight dumbass

I get it though... since you don't know how boxing works, let's promote a fight for a month... that'll sell well

Comment

Working...
                      X