Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't blame Haymon. This is Khan's fault!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't blame Haymon. This is Khan's fault!

Khan started this whole "fight a LW as a tune up" bullcrap. He did it vs Molina and Diaz. Then Matthysse followed up vs the other Molina. Then came along Broner vs little Molina (from the Khan fight). And now Garcia is following suit.

#I'dLikeToThankAmirKhan

Comment

I think we can date this back to Sam Langford. He challenged much bigger guys I believe. It is all his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Khan started this whole "fight a LW as a tune up" bullcrap. He did it vs Molina and Diaz. Then Matthysse followed up vs the other Molina. Then came along Broner vs little Molina (from the Khan fight). And now Garcia is following suit.

#I'dLikeToThankAmirKhan
        None of those guys were the champion of their division let alone a title holder although the majority do believe that danny shouldn't have the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          I think we can date this back to Sam Langford. He challenged much bigger guys I believe. It is all his fault.
          Nope, definitely Khan's fault. It's not pure coincidence that they even have common opponents (Molina).

Comment

Yep all Khan's fault. Actually blame his chin for crumbling apart and giving Danny his shot at glory

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Nope, definitely Khan's fault. It's not pure coincidence that they even have common opponents (Molina).
              Earthquake in Indonesia !!! "Khans fault he must have knocked himself out brushing his teeth again and fell too hard"

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                Yep all Khan's fault. Actually blame his chin for crumbling apart and giving Danny his shot at glory
                Oh ****... I didnt look at it this way. Good one. This is all connected to Khan one way or another. Had Khan not been KOed he wouldn't had been fighting LW tune ups and Garcia wouldn't have the belts right now. Thus forcing him to work his way to another title shot by fighting real opposition.

That was some deep **** artfuL. Some Illuminati type stuff man.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                  Earthquake in Indonesia !!! "Khans fault he must have knocked himself out brushing his teeth again and fell too hard"
                  Nope. The earthquake was from when Garcia dropped him. He hit that canvas so hard that it sent shockwaves.

Comment

I guess we should also blame Khan for a career LW journey man knocking Matthysse down twice.

Comment

Working...
                    X