No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Cotto-Bradley Could Happen In December"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    Damn dude... You remain salty. It's OK buddy. You picked Martinez to bust up Cotto and got the call wrong. It's OK, so did 70% of this board and the Vegas oddsmaker. It happens, sometimes the underdog comes through. Let the butthurt flow out of you, I promise you'll feel better in the morning.

And note, if Mayweather fought the fights Cotto did, no critic could ever lambast that dudes shaky resume. Losses come with the territory when risks are involved. You win some you lose some. Stop the hate brother, it's weighing you down
    I just laugh at him. Nobody respects or cares about his opinion because he's so clearly hating to hate.

He also thinks ANY person, boxer or not, would have beaten Martinez. It's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      If this fight gets made I'm definitely going all in! So yea, I'll bet you.

I don't know man, this is a fight I've been wanting to see for a long time. I truly think Tim can take him. I think they're pretty much equal in every category except for power. Tim's no kayo artist but he punches hard enough to keep people honest.
      Nahh, your points are MINE Don.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Nahh, your points are MINE Don.
        You can have my points...I want your SOUL!

Comment

• Damn Lebonana taking the Sergio loss hard... Did he handle the Mattyse loss to Danny this badly?

Comment

• On a side note: when Bradley says he only wants to fight the biggest fights and best fighters out there. He means it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
              On a side note: when Bradley says he only wants to fight the biggest fights and best fighters out there. He means it!!
              Not really. Bradley has turned down fights in the past too. It's just that Top Rank has such a limited stable, he has no choice but to fight certain guys. Right now, his options are Marquez 2, Provodnikov 2, or Cotto. Two guys he fought already, and one guy he hasn't fought against.

Comment

• Cotto/Bradley is an interesting match-up, but it doesn't make sense right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
                  Easy night for Bradley against the most overrated under-accomplished fighter in the game.
                  ^This guy.........

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    Not really. Bradley has turned down fights in the past too. It's just that Top Rank has such a limited stable, he has no choice but to fight certain guys. Right now, his options are Marquez 2, Provodnikov 2, or Cotto. Two guys he fought already, and one guy he hasn't fought against.
                    Which big fights has he turned down? Khan?

Comment

• 155 pounds is too much for bradley,

Comment

Working...
                      X