Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin Putting in Work For Geale Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How surprising? Another bum on the record.

Comment

Uh oh...looks like he got a rib injury from the looks of that elastic band around his mid-section. His little ass can't keep sparring those heavyweights.

Comment

lol at the two or three haters trying to undermine GGG by downplaying Geale.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRichCoward View Post
          How surprising? Another bum on the record.
          So Geale's a bum now?

Comment

the freaking good boy, man.

if you're a fan of boxing - no, if you're a grown ass man - you appreciate what the good boy does.

the good boy speaks to the untamable savage that lives in all of us. some men are far more savage than others.
            Last edited by New England; 06-24-2014, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              So Geale's a bum now?
              didn't you know anybody who fights GGG suddenly goes from being a dangerous guy that GGG should fight to 'another bum' ... hell if by some miracle GGG lands a Cotto/chavez/froch fight they will all instantly become 'another bum'

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                lol at the two or three haters trying to undermine GGG by downplaying Geale.
                If God himself signed to fight GGG you'd have posters calling the almighty an unproven bum.

Comment

2 lb weights what a stud

Comment

Wow I do not think GGG can make 154 like he says. It would hurt him to go down that low. I think 168 will be his ultimate stomping grounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
                      Wow I do not think GGG can make 154 like he says. It would hurt him to go down that low. I think 168 will be his ultimate stomping grounds.
                      I agree I think he'd be a walking skeleton at 154.
                      160 imo is the perfect weight for him. he'd probably be a bit small at 168 ... which I guess would lead to some damn good and tough fights as opposed to 160 where he can just blow anybody out.

Comment

Working...
                      X