• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
    Tu madre maricon.

Comment

Originally posted by BluesMan View Post
      Not really funny,more lame than anything...
      you salty af cuh!

Comment

Honestly i see no humor is this..When is Floyd running in a fight where he has to be chased?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Honestly i see no humor is this..When is Floyd running in a fight where he has to be chased?

Exactly. The people posting this BS and then giggling like some school girls DKSAB.

Comment

I like Cotto but honestly in his fights with Margo and Manny he actually ran..i mean he literally ran....and i mention Cotto because thread starter is a huge Cotto fan...did Floyd run from Cotto ?? no he ****** it out with him toe to toe...so show some respect or atleast post a meme that makes sense

Comment

Did you really asked that? You are a true moron!! Is the fact that Floyd has been called chicken(coward)

This *****s, will defend him even from Meme.

Comment

I like Cotto but honestly in his fights with Margo and Manny he actually ran..i mean he literally ran....and i mention Cotto because thread starter is a huge Cotto fan...did Floyd run from Cotto ?? no he ****** it out with him toe to toe...so show some respect or atleast post a meme that makes sense
                hahaha Your pussy hurts? Boy I tell you, this guys will suck Floyd's cock for free and ask for seconds

Its a Meme, relax nobody is trying to touch your boyfriend

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
                  Did you really asked that? You are a true moron!! Is the fact that Floyd has been called chicken(coward)

This *****s, will defend him even from Meme.
                  a coward??? well that coward sure did beat Cotto and take his title...that coward sure has accomplished more then Cotto and last but not least that Coward did not run for his life and take a knee without being hit and QUIT

Comment

Now i been giving Cotto his props but stop it..ya'll are ******* off to the fact he beat a guy who was inactive over a year, with 2 bad knees and a bad hand?? he got the title cool..bt that was a 30 percent Martinez yet ya'll try to slam floyds wins over Mosley and Oscar calling them shot?? well wtf was Martinez??

Comment

fact is Cotto has done the running in the ring, running backwards at that and taking multiple knees..but ya'll wanna diss floyd who beat cotto and took his title?? yea ok makes sense to me

Comment

Working...
                      X