Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was that the worst punch connect stat you have ever seen?83 landed out of 803 thrown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russell Jr seemed to be all razzle with no dazzle... Or just smoke and mirrors. Lomachenko looked much bigger that him tonight too

Comment

felix trinidad landing 58 of 557 punches against winky wright.

Comment

You build you record on fighting tomato cans and one day you'll roll into a brick wall.

That's what happened to Russell tonight plain and simply.

Comment

Wow, that's pretty damn bad. Loma's defense was on point.

Comment

Ppl shutting on Russell but it was all lomos defense. It was excellent. He neutralized every phase of Russell's attack. It was a high level fight. Ppl don't appreciate the work both of these guys did. I'm a fan of both.

Comment

I think I had Russell overrated due to weak opposition. I thought he had about the fastest punches in boxing but his hands were no faster than the Russian's and his connect percentage was terrible. I think the Russian should be champ for a long time. I couldn't score any rounds for Russell. Russell may win a title someday but he won't ever beat this Russian. Another terrible scorecard turned in by a lady judge. On average women just don't seem very good at scoring fights.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I think I had Russell overrated due to weak opposition. I thought he had about the fastest punches in boxing but his hands were no faster than the Russian's and his connect percentage was terrible. I think the Russian should be champ for a long time. I couldn't score any rounds for Russell. Russell may win a title someday but he won't ever beat this Russian. Another terrible scorecard turned in by a lady judge. On average women just don't seem very good at scoring fights.
                What Russian was fighting?

Comment

Everyone from east of Florida is Russian on here

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                    It was horrible to watch there was nothing on his punches.
                    He was scared of breaking his hand. I really think he should retire and maybe be a trainer instead. He is not going to go far with a hand that brittle.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      Judge who had it a DRAW gave THE FIRST FOUR ROUNDS TO GARY RUSSELL JR.

What. A. Joke.
                      He needs to be shot... Simple

Comment

Working...
                      X