No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser Not Interested in Algieri, Marquez 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    would u get off the lucky punch garbage no more lucky then any other knockout for example do u consider manny punch on hatton lucky? it was perfect form and he was landing the same punch better and better each time for 4 fights timing it a little better each time anyone with an eye could see that. Everyone tries to say he landed the same punch but that was first time he was able to hit him perfect he had been trying since they first met
    Every other time, Manny was able to react to it better than that time. Why? Manny tripped up. That trip up played a big part in it as it pretty much left Manny's head hanging just like a hanging curveball (baseball comment).
    The previous round he was hit with the same punch but Manny didn't get tripped up and reacted to the punch not the trip.
    When your body is bracing for one thing, the trip, and a punch follows, it makes that punch much more powerful and effective.

If Manny didn't get tripped up, that punch would not have connected the same way and most probably would not have been a KO punch ..... instead we would have had a round 7 ....

Marquez didn't train for Manny to come in like he did, trip up, leave his head hanging for that punch ..... so some luck was there no matter how you look at it.

Comment

Yes! I hope it is Garcia or Porter but I really don't mnd Algieri.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        FACT: Your Fact number one doesn't mean that Fact #2 is what Manny implied. If you believe that then that is where your facts crumble and fall to bits. What Manny implied was that he was willing to take a few percentage points less than Floyd JUST TO GET THE FIGHT ON

Most everyone was not expecting that new $$$ roadblock especially when Floyd kept on saying the following :
        FACT that turned out to be a lie "All Manny has to do is take the test and we have a fight"
        July 21, 2010:

As another example of the way Arum operates, it also turns out that "Pacquiao accepting 14 days" was just more "smoke" as part of the Arum charade.

The original quote from Pacquiao was 100 percent fake. Arum has admitted as much. The second quote from Pacquiao was real, but for PR purposes. Pacquiao's manager denied it was accurate, when quizzed soon after.

To confirm the charade, only days ago, Arum was asked straight up, what drug terms Pacquiao had agreed to and he was unable to give an answer.

This is a man who had an agreement with Mayweather's people? He couldn't even answer what the supposed drug agreement was?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...before-ellerbe

January 7, 2012:

Friday's turn of events made that pretty clear. There have been previous negotiations and lots of rhetoric. At various times throughout this whole ordeal, I believe both sides have been to blame.

But at this moment, the fault of a fight not being made falls squarely on the shoulders of Top Rank promoter Bob Arum, who, in my view simply doesn't want to make the match at a moment when there seems to be no legitimate impediment.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...yweather-fight

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Every other time, Manny was able to react to it better than that time. Why? Manny tripped up. That trip up played a big part in it as it pretty much left Manny's head hanging just like a hanging curveball (baseball comment).
          The previous round he was hit with the same punch but Manny didn't get tripped up and reacted to the punch not the trip.
          When your body is bracing for one thing, the trip, and a punch follows, it makes that punch much more powerful and effective.

If Manny didn't get tripped up, that punch would not have connected the same way and most probably would not have been a KO punch ..... instead we would have had a round 7 ....

Marquez didn't train for Manny to come in like he did, trip up, leave his head hanging for that punch ..... so some luck was there no matter how you look at it.
          Wow how many excuses,motives can there be fkn pac- tards,eat shhtt and die or even better trip into a pile of shhtt.

Comment

Oh man the irony.... Let the commission do their jobs Pacquiao!
            I know you would not want JMM to sue you for insinuating he is using PEDS. I mean, being that he has NEVER tested positive for any banned substances. What's really funny is that Roach had su****ions going into the 3rd fight but didn't want to do the tests when JMM agreed if Manny would do the same. Team Pacquiao are clowns (Roach definitely included).

Comment

Exactly, how ironic!

FLOYD vs PACKY wasn't made because PACKY REFUSED drug test. And now Marquez giving PACKY taste of own medicine!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                July 21, 2010:

As another example of the way Arum operates, it also turns out that "Pacquiao accepting 14 days" was just more "smoke" as part of the Arum charade.

The original quote from Pacquiao was 100 percent fake. Arum has admitted as much. The second quote from Pacquiao was real, but for PR purposes. Pacquiao's manager denied it was accurate, when quizzed soon after.

To confirm the charade, only days ago, Arum was asked straight up, what drug terms Pacquiao had agreed to and he was unable to give an answer.

This is a man who had an agreement with Mayweather's people? He couldn't even answer what the supposed drug agreement was?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...before-ellerbe

January 7, 2012:

Friday's turn of events made that pretty clear. There have been previous negotiations and lots of rhetoric. At various times throughout this whole ordeal, I believe both sides have been to blame.

But at this moment, the fault of a fight not being made falls squarely on the shoulders of Top Rank promoter Bob Arum, who, in my view simply doesn't want to make the match at a moment when there seems to be no legitimate impediment.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...yweather-fight
                It's all about timelines buddy. An article pulled out of a hat means nothing and especially those points that you pulled out.

In July 2010, Floyd didn't even want to negotiate or fight Manny and kept on saying that there were no negotiations even though the middle man said that there was communication, so what's your point?

In 2012, there was still a possibility of a fight but then Floyd called Manny and told him "I, Floyd, MUST HAVE ALL THE PPV MONEY"

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Oh man the irony.... Let the commission do their jobs Pacquiao!
                  I know you would not want JMM to sue you for insinuating he is using PEDS. I mean, being that he has NEVER tested positive for any banned substances. What's really funny is that Roach had su****ions going into the 3rd fight but didn't want to do the tests when JMM agreed if Manny would do the same. Team Pacquiao are clowns (Roach definitely included).
                  Time to get with the program buddy. Roach later said that they should have accepted. So there is no irony here.

On the other hand, your hero Floyd went from mocking Manny about CWs then later on Floyd demanded a CW with Canelo ....

So you think that the reason that there was no testing between Manny vs Marquez was because Manny was on PEDs? Funny stuff .... the reason was that once you sign the contract, to change something with weeks left in the training is a JOKE. Marquez knew it, Arum actually said it and you should have realized it before you made the kind of comment.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                    Pacquiao and Marquez were both juiced in the 4th, so what Marquez had a broken nose, Pacquiao got put in a casket, wich is worse? Almost getting knocked out or getting knocked out cold?
                    So I guess leaving negative comments about Pacquiao and worshiping Floyd..makes you a knowledgeable boxing fan online? lol

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                      Pacquiao and Marquez were both juiced in the 4th, so what Marquez had a broken nose, Pacquiao got put in a casket, wich is worse? Almost getting knocked out or getting knocked out cold?
                      Mayweather has asked for waivers from USADA for drug test results..Mayweather juices his hands every fight and refused VADA testing with Pacquiao...Pacquiao has passed every drug test including VADA

Comment

Working...
                      X