No announcement yet.

Ruben Guerrero Says Robert KOs Pacquiao In Under 6-8 Rds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
    I'm probably one of the only people on here who wouldn't mind seeing Pacquiao vs. Guerrero. It's at least better than the awful rumored fights with Algieri or Abregu. No one knows who those guys are, at least Guerrero is a somewhat big name & isn't a bum.
    I wouldn't mind seeing it either but no way guerrero stops him in 6. Come on, this old dude delusional or smoking that meth as someone said

Comment

And I thought my dealer was good? This guy on some Grade Super A+ stuff!
      Pacquiao just beat Bradley who is miles ahead of Guerrero. You kidding me

Comment

Ruben is correct its very possible but you make it like Ruben is insulting Manny, he does nothing but praise Manny in the video, I remember Roach said Robert and Manny had some of the best gym wars he seen when they used to spar at Wild Card this was when Bray was Roberts trainer.

Robert has an iron chin while Pac's chin is glass.

But lol at the video, he said Floyd is a runner.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
          I wouldn't mind seeing it either but no way guerrero stops him in 6. Come on, this old dude delusional or smoking that meth as someone said
          lol yeah I think Pacquiao would win by UD. Guerrero has a great chin, so Pacquiao wouldn't KO him. But I think it would be an 8 rounds to 4 fight in favor of Pacquiao. And I think it would probably be an exciting fight.

Comment

guerrero doesnt have much power at welter.

soto karass flattened berto, while rg went to a 12 rd war with him

viktor postol knocked aydin into next week, and rg had a war w/ him for 12rds too

he will UD this kamegui dude.... hes got good pop, but nothing like maidana,thurman, or even at this stage pacquiao

Comment

**** I need what Ruben is on

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Trying to talk their way into another payday i see
                And Floyd isn't beyond giving it to them.

One of the worst Fights in terms of the Opponent that Floyd has ever sold to his Moronic fan base.

Larry's reply: Why bring up Floyd?

Also: He woz fiteing hiz mando.

Comment

Bobby Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    guerrero doesnt have much power at welter.

soto karass flattened berto, while rg went to a 12 rd war with him

viktor postol knocked aydin into next week, and rg had a war w/ him for 12rds too

he will UD this kamegui dude.... hes got good pop, but nothing like maidana,thurman, or even at this stage pacquiao
                    Trust me, Robert is one of the hardest punchers. Some sparring partners who sparred both Robert and Pacquiao said the same thing that Robert hits hard he hits much harder than Manny.

Robert is just slow so its easy to prepare for a punch with him, if he had more speed he would be knocking guys out cold but the way he damaged Bertos face was crazy.

Robert is sort of a lazy arm puncher, he needs to sit on his shots more and bend more to get leverage but he usually just flurries with arm shots.

But he hits way harder than Manny Pacquiao that is a proven fact

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Trust me, Robert is one of the hardest punchers. Some sparring partners who sparred both Robert and Pacquiao said the same thing that Robert hits hard he hits much harder than Manny.

Robert is just slow so its easy to prepare for a punch with him, if he had more speed he would be knocking guys out cold but the way he damaged Bertos face was crazy.

Robert is sort of a lazy arm puncher, he needs to sit on his shots more and bend more to get leverage but he usually just flurries with arm shots.

But he hits way harder than Manny Pacquiao that is a proven fact
                      ugh I can't stop laffin'

Comment

Working...
                      X