Collapse
No announcement yet.

As much as I disliked Alvarez at first he def ducks Nobody. Gotta respect that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is the only Real Fighter out their that will fight all commers outside of Carl Froch and Miguel Cotto.

Comment

He's been ducking Lara for years and when he realized he couldn't find a credible opponent he was basically pushed into a corner.

Oscar De La Hoya even came out and said if he was in charge he wouldn't have made this fight because he didn't like this fight for Canelo. He thought it was too dangerous.

I'll applaud Canelo for taking it, but if he could avoid it for someone like Victor Ortiz he would. He just felt the pressure and had to take it.
      Last edited by Cuban Linx; 06-20-2014, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
        He's been ducking Lara for years and when he realized he couldn't find a credible opponent he was basically pushed into a corner.

Oscar De La Hoya even came out and said if he was in charge he wouldn't have made this fight because he didn't like this fight for Canelo. He thought it was too dangerous.
        lara pushes no one into a corner, casuals dont know him and cant care less, hardcore fans were the only ones pushing for this fight and we are a minority, the only reason this fight was made is because canelo wanted, no matter what lara did it was canelo who decided... go ask schaefer if you dont believe me...
        darn this is like trout 2.0 ...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          lara pushes no one into a corner, casuals dont know him and cant care less, hardcore fans were the only ones pushing for this fight and we are a minority, the only reason this fight was made is because canelo wanted, no matter what lara did it was canelo who decided... go ask schaefer if you dont believe me...
          darn this is like trout 2.0 ...
          This. Trout 2.0 is the perfect comparison. People are already saying Canelo/DLH have bought the judges for this fight. The excuses are already in place. This an excellent fight and it's happening at the perfect time in both fighters' careers. There is far too much complaining from supposedly hardcore fans.

Comment

I'll applaud Canelo for taking it, but if he could avoid it for someone like Victor Ortiz he would. He just felt the pressure and had to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              a poster gives respect to one of your heros and you wanna be a ***c about it? Why?
              Let me give you example #1 right below me. This is the type of poster I'm talking about. Saying he is ducking Lara, yet signs to fight Lara...lol Oh and for "YEARS" according to him, not having one clue how to manage a fighters career.

Also, he's not my hero.

Canelo couldn't find a credible opponent...hahahahaha He's arguably the second highest draw in all of boxing right now. Canelo has a ton of options from 154 to 160.

Comment

I'm sure Canelo will be over the moon to know he's earnt the respect of the internet forum nerds who were just a year ago abusing him on here no end.

Hating on a 21 year old kid at the time and calling him all sorts of unjustified insults.

I'd have more respect for you nerds if you carried on trying to follow the crowd and fit in by hating on Canelo which was the cool thing to do at the time.

Oh now that he's fighting everyone he was supposed to be terrified of now we'll all jump on the bandwagon and support him.

You pathetic ****s.

If anyone of you 'tards had bothered to look at him rationally at the time when you were oh so looking all cool on the internet by abusing him you could have seen even at the time that Canelo was always trying to earn his superstar status, even at the time trying to fight the likes of Kirkland, Ortiz and Paul Williams who all would have been worthy fights for a 21/22 year old at the time.

Comment

Never dissed Canelo like many others did, he's still very young and he's fought every possible challenger unlike some who is considered TBE...

Comment

Oooh hard choice...

Have a large war with someone everyone knows or.... Fight Eri... Who..?

Comment

Of course Cuha comes in with his nationalism

Comment

Working...
                      X