Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Porter: We Faced Bigger Punchers Than Kell Brook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

porter got this.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Porter use to spar Pacquiao, nuff said
      Pacquiao isn't a puncher at 147, and Kell is a huge welter.

I'm not saying Porter can't handle it but lol at using the amateurs as an example, bigger gloves and headguards is hardly proving his point.

Looking forward to this fight is Porter as good as he's being hyped to be and can Kell compete at world class, should be great.

Comment

Kell is gonna get brutalised

Comment

The real question is whether Kell Brook will actually show up come fight night?
          I would not be surprised if Brook got injured and only to sign to fight someone from the old people's home a week later in the interests of 'staying busy'.

Comment

Porter will do what Pac did to Hatton to Brook, Kell has never been in the ring with anyone with that sort of power and his chins cant withstand the same punishment with the likes of Rios, Bradley, and even Malignaggi post Porter.

I'd say Brooks whiskers are slightly better than Khans but not as good as Lopez

Comment

Porters a beast

Comment

Both guys are facing the biggest puncher they've ever fought in their pro career IMO.

Comment

Porter gonna walk on to a big right hand and it's gonna be goodnight.

Comment

I think that Kell Brook can bang a bit for sure.

But I think that Porter is just a better all round fighter.

Brook show boats too much, drops his hands, sticks out his chin etc, he has good footwork but it is easy to look good against the level of opposition he has been in with.

You can get away with that a the lower levels, but I'm not sure he has the experience required to beat Porter.

I am not saying Porter is unbeatable, far from it. I just think he has more to offer...

Should be a good fight either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
                      Porter will do what Pac did to Hatton to Brook, Kell has never been in the ring with anyone with that sort of power and his chins cant withstand the same punishment with the likes of Rios, Bradley, and even Malignaggi post Porter.

I'd say Brooks whiskers are slightly better than Khans but not as good as Lopez
                      Did you anally ingest a 1960s-strength acid blotter before writing that gibberish?

Comment

Working...
                      X