Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Algieri: "I'll beat Ruslan even easier in rematch, with a championship size ring"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ring size shiet its ****** the size should be standard all through boxing.

Comment

Not good to brag about how you need larger ring size...it's like a kid with asthma bragging about how he needs an inhaler.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        Not good to brag about how you need larger ring size...it's like a kid with asthma bragging about how he needs an inhaler.
        He needs a bigger ring to win? He already won in the smaller ring , and is just stating he will win easier in a bigger ring. You take his words and turn them into whatever you warped mind comes up with.

Comment

I take algieri in the rematch

Comment

I agree 1000%

Nothing against Ruslan but even he admitted of having trouble with the type of style Chris has.

Rematch I think Chris shuts him out!

Comment

Originally posted by C-SHO View Post
              He needs a bigger ring to win? He already won in the smaller ring , and is just stating he will win easier in a bigger ring. You take his words and turn them into whatever you warped mind comes up with.
              He drew Ruslan....

And he seems to be pushing for a bigger ring so where am I offbase? Asthma. Check. Inhaler. Check.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                He drew Ruslan....

And he seems to be pushing for a bigger ring so where am I offbase? Asthma. Check. Inhaler. Check.
                If they have a rematch it will be a bigger ring. They used a small ring to try and protect Ruslan. He wont be able to demand such a ring in a rematch .

Comment

Originally posted by C-SHO View Post
                  If they have a rematch it will be a bigger ring. They used a small ring to try and protect Ruslan. He wont be able to demand such a ring in a rematch .
                  Championship size ring sounds like whatever the champion decides he wants it to be then. If it's a pressure fighter champion he will demand a ring to suit his style.. If it's a boxer/mover, he will get a ring with room to dance around. Semantics games aside.. Algieri wants a bigger ring.. period. He wants every advantage he can get in a rematch. And is bragging about getting the handicap.

Comment

It's pretty obvious in a bigger ring and without any lucky punches damaging his face he hands Provo a white wash.

Comment

Algieri is th3e superior fighter. People are in love with Porvo;s power, wich is the only thing he has. take that power away, he is done!

Algieri by wide UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X