Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Terence Crawford: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Crawford will probably be outweighed also, Gamboa does get close to 150 on fight night, he might be over if he didn't train well.
    lmao 150?! Show me the fight where he entered the ring at 150, I bet you won't find any, the highest he's ever been on fight night was 140, if he does get up that high he will lose speed which is probably the only advantage he has over Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Jame$ View Post
      lmao 150?! Show me the fight where he entered the ring at 150, I bet you won't find any, the highest he's ever been on fight night was 140, if he does get up that high he will lose speed which is probably the only advantage he has over Crawford.
      I dont think Gamboa is even close to Crawford in terms of speed. People talking about El Cyclones power not translating. What about his speed? Looks slow at higher weight.

Crawford is a blurr

Comment

It's funny,I'd pick Crawford(and I did pick Crawford on the poll)yet I'm not counting out Gamboa..Who does not know how to lose and who is very talented..IMO this is a toss up fight,that I favor Crawford in,but I would not be surprised if Gamboa is able to pull this off..

Comment

Originally posted by Jame$ View Post

Didn't even have to try

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Didn't even have to try
            Nice work lol, I only watched a handful of Gamboa's fights live so this completely flew under my radar.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X