No announcement yet.

It's time for a Canelo/Lara master discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time for a Canelo/Lara master discussion thread

I can't wait for Lara to whoop him (if he loses quote me, I am that confident), this is the fight of the year imo.

There is one with over 200 replies.

Use search function .

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
      I can't wait for Lara to whoop him (if he loses quote me, I am that confident), this is the fight of the year imo.
      it should be a good fight, very competitive, Lara has the advantage in speed and reflexes whereas Canelo hits harder. I think both guys are very well schooled but in the end it comes down to who can gut it out the most and thats Canelo.

Canelo by UD/SD

Comment

This is a close one to call but il stick with canelo as laras work rate might let him down in this fight, canelo has to back him against the ropes with intelligent pressure, head movement, footwork to angle a left hook and hurt lara as he get trapped. If he tries to box lara will pick him off.

Lara fights good one way from what iv seen but going back and trading on the ropes leaves him open. My pick is canelo by close UD, BUT.....I wouldnt be suprised to see a draw! and with cotto fight around the corner its gonna be tough for lara to get a decision

Comment

Working...
        X