Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Joffrey Baratheon Who would you root for and Who wins.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner aint trying to see joffrey, Joffrey will murder him in the quickness.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTasty View Post
      Broner aint trying to see joffrey, Joffrey will murder him in the quickness.
      Broner beats Joffrey and his army.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        All Broner did was talk $h1t and Hump Maidana, and this Prick Joffrey has killed many innocent people. Imagine if Joffrey met Fleece Johnson. How about Joffrey vs this guy.

Staredown at the weigh ins:

Joffrey: I AM THE KING!
        Fleece: Somebody's gonna have to give us some booty!
        Joffrey Baratheon: You can't talk to me that way! The king can do as he likes!
        Fleece: Come here... now Imma tell you what, I likes yah and I wants yah, now we can do this the easy way or the hard way, the choice is yours
        Joffrey: No one threatens his grace in the presence of the Kingsguard!
        Fleece: I got no shame in mah game. This is nothing that I'm ashamed to admit. I am what I am, and I'm a warrior too! Let that be known.

Predictions:

Fleece Johnson tears up that skinny ass. 12 rounds of an ass poundin'.

Comment

Originally posted by VicariousVice View Post
          Staredown at the weigh ins:

Joffrey: I AM THE KING!
          Fleece: Somebody's gonna have to give us some booty!
          Joffrey Baratheon: You can't talk to me that way! The king can do as he likes!
          Fleece: Come here... now Imma tell you what, I likes yah and I wants yah, now we can do this the easy way or the hard way, the choice is yours
          Joffrey: No one threatens his grace in the presence of the Kingsguard!
          Fleece: I got no shame in mah game. This is nothing that I'm ashamed to admit. I am what I am, and I'm a warrior too! Let that be known.

Predictions:

Fleece Johnson tears up that skinny ass. 12 rounds of an ass poundin'.

Greatest Quote Of All Time. I can't put this in my signature. But I believe fleece goes Jail mode on Joffrey. So what I will do is take a screenshot of this All Time Great Quote. I Honor you.

Comment

I pick the guy on the bottom. By the way, this gave me the idea for a new thread in the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Greatest Quote Of All Time. I can't put this in my signature. But I believe fleece goes Jail mode on Joffrey. So what I will do is take a screenshot of this All Time Great Quote. I Honor you.
              Haha. I appreciate the positive feedback.

Comment

Hey Joffrey. Brush My Hair.

Comment

I never thought I'd defend Joffrey on here but he was really just a pawn by Cersei and Tywin. His "dad" Robert who was king never really cared about him cuz he was a product of an arranged marriage (Hes not his real son anyways). His true love Lyanna died earlier so he married Cersei but had many sidepieces all around the country. He was still a kid when he became king and thats too much power. Imagine what you would do if you were king when you were 15

Now a real comparison would be Vee from Orange is the New Black season 2. She is straight up evil

Comment

If you vote for Joffrey, then you don't watch game of thrones.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      I never thought I'd defend Joffrey on here but he was really just a pawn by Cersei and Tywin. His "dad" Robert who was king never really cared about him cuz he was a product of an arranged marriage (Hes not his real son anyways). His true love Lyanna died earlier so he married Cersei but had many sidepieces all around the country. He was still a kid when he became king and thats too much power. Imagine what you would do if you were king when you were 15

Now a real comparison would be Vee from Orange is the New Black season 2. She is straight up evil
                      In that case, Who would you root for, Adrien Broner or Vee.

Comment

Working...
                      X