Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In what fights would you root for Adrian Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    With the way Devon Alexander has been talking lately, I wouldn't be surprised if people would root for Broner over Alexander.

I am still rooting for Alexander to beat Amir Khan. Alexander could end the possibility of a **** fight between Mayweather and Khan.
    Bro, Alexander vs Mayweather would be worst!!!

Comment

I would have rooted for him against boring fighters like Vasquez and Abril. Too bad he didn't stay in that division for long. I mean Broner himself runs sometimes, but it's fun when he does. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        Bro, Alexander vs Mayweather would be worst!!!
        Alexander would not get the title shot though. He is in there to prevent Mayweather vs Khan from Happening. I would much rather see Mayweather vs Garcia than Mayweather vs Khan. I would rather see Mayweather vs Pacquiao than both of those fights. Alexander won't get the Josesito Lopez treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          One of the Nurses just got cured of it.
          Good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Good to hear.
            But, I am not sure she is fully cured, If she shows no symptoms of it in 2-4 weeks, I will believe a cure has been found.

Comment

If Broner beat Angel Garcia to death with a pool cue I would cheer every second of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                I can think of three fights I would be pullin for Broner.

If he fought:

-Mayweather
                -D.Garcia
                -Algeiri (because he's NSBs new monthly hype man.)

What about you guys?
                i dont think i have noticed any hype for algeiri honestly at all besides from pac fans

Comment

Khan
                  Floyd
                  Danny Garcia

Comment

I'd root for him against Amir Kahn all day. Now that he has been exposed and people know he isn't the second coming I don't mind him at all. I very much want him to stay relevant because I think he gives the funniest interviews since the Rock.

Comment

• I rock with AB over everybody EXCEPT for Swift and Khan....Swift ices him and AK does a number on him imho

Comment

Working...
                      X