No announcement yet.

AND THE NEW! Algieri schooled Ruslan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AND THE NEW! Algieri schooled Ruslan!

Like Ive been saying, ruslan was only landing like 5 hard shots a round.

Right man won.

Originally posted by BigTasty View Post
    Like Ive been saying, ruslan was only landing like 5 hard shots a round.

Right man won.
    And there goes the Provo hype!

Comment

I predicted this but honestly, how could one find 8 rounds to give to Algieri. I really thought Provo won a close fight.

Comment

Huge robbery. Algieri didn't get blown out, but 114-112 is complete robbery call.
        Algieri is a scrub version of Herrera tbh.
        Danny Garcia breathes an epic sigh of relief.
        Hopefully Provodnikov comes back harder than ever..

Comment

I respect yall opinion who think Ruslan won, I dont however. Like HBO unofficiall scorer said he wish their was a math equation that can calls who wins, but to me 5 hard shots a round that dont even hurt Algieri doesnt erase and over rules Algieri 30 crisp clean shots he landed.

Comment

I would've rather been Provo after that fight and throughout the fight. It was an ackward fight to score. It seems like Algeri won by points, but he got his ass beaten badly, meanwhile Provo took no damage at all.

Comment

Originally posted by FilMor View Post
              I would've rather been Provo after that fight and throughout the fight. It was an ackward fight to score. It seems like Algeri won by points, but he got his ass beaten badly, meanwhile Provo took no damage at all.
              Chris only took the damage to the eye and that was caused from the first KD and it swole shut cause that what it was going to do but other then that he took absolutely no more damage.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTasty View Post
                Chris only took the damage to the eye and that was caused from the first KD and it swole shut cause that what it was going to do but other then that he took absolutely no more damage.
                Those thundering shots from Provo cause damage. Ask Algeri how he feels on twitter 2-3 days from now. Meanwhile Provo probably doesnt even feel like he was in a fight. Come to think of it, maybe Provo shouldve won. It's good that he lost, he needs to take his training more serious and add a few things to his game. Cant expect to just knock out everyone with brute force, he needs to learn how to set his shots.
                Last edited by FilMor; 06-15-2014, 02:13 AM.

Comment

This was the science of Boxing and Ruslan does not always do well against boxers like Herrera and Algieri. The new 140 pound champ has a Master's Degree which is a solid accomplishment while being an active boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    I predicted this but honestly, how could one find 8 rounds to give to Algieri. I really thought Provo won a close fight.
                    You predicted Provo KO7 jackass...

Comment

Working...
                    X