No announcement yet.

Official Bryant Jennings vs Mike Perez RbR Prediction & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Bryant Jennings vs Mike Perez RbR Prediction & Discussion Thread

This is a good fight, hbo just announced it for the ggg-geale undercard..

Great fight between 2 undefeated heavyweight contenders..

I like Jennings in this fight, Perez can be too stationary at times and I think Jennings out works him for a decision
    Jennings by KO/TKO
    5.88%
    Jennings by Decision
    76.47%
    Perez by KO/TKO
    5.88%
    Perez by Decision
    11.76%
    Draw
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

So no one cares about this fight

Comment

In terms of overall boxing ability Perez is the better boxer. If Perez comes in shape and is motivated I'd pick him to beat Jennings.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        In terms of overall boxing ability Perez is the better boxer. If Perez comes in shape and is motivated I'd pick him to beat Jennings.
        I just think perez is too stationary,, he is a great counter puncher for the heavy division, but if the guy isnt standing in front of him, i think he has trouble getting his shots off...
        Jennings i believe has the longer reach, but not 100% sure, and i think he can potshot perez from the outside,,,,

Its a really interesting matchup and glad it got made.. has potential to be a snoozer though, but both guys deserve this shot

Comment

I like this fight and both fighters. I don't think the Perez that fought Magomed shows up. I could be exaggerating about the psychological effects of that fight but I didn't see the same guy in his last fight (although Takam is a tough customer). Jennings will outwork him and win on the cards. This one may be ugly-- southpaw vs. orthodox.

I'm really interested in seeing Carlos Takam get a shot. I think he could be a top heavyweight. I felt he edged Perez when they fought a few months ago.

Comment

Jennings-Perez.

Who do you pick to win this one on Saturday?

Comment

Jennings. I think he's hungrier and more focused on being a champion. Perez didn't look great his last fight and the aftermath of the Magomed fight is probably still affecting him.

Comment

Jennings by decision

Comment

I got Jennings winning by decision. Perez may look better than he did in his last fight against Takam but I think Jennings will outwork him. Jennings will attack his body early and often and wear him down throughout the fight.

Comment

Jennings should get this.. I just don't see Perez being busy enough to pile up points and win a decision..

I think this will be a clear 115-113, 116-112 won for Jennings

Comment

Working...
                    X