No announcement yet.

is Donaire An ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noctilux View Post
    If Donaire is an ATG, Rigo is the All Time Greatest.
    Who has Rigo beat?
    His resume isn't that impressive at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Who has Rigo beat?
      He beat Donaire and Agbeko.

Comment

No not an ATG,, he is still active, so that may change if he has a good run at feather and 130, maybe 135...

Donaire is def a hall of famer, just dont see him as an ATG at the moment

Comment

I think if he was an ATG, he would have beat Rigo. But there's still time left in his career.

I thought he looked good against Venyeka. He got cut early but still put his man down and caught him with with his money punch.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            He beat Donaire and Agbeko.

Comment

He is nowhere close, I don't consider his last "win" a championship win either and WV2? Arce? Darch at 126? Narvaro a little dwarf from 115lbs?

Other than Darchinyan years ago and Montiel he has no other noteworthy wins.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                I think if he was an ATG, he would have beat Rigo. But there's still time left in his career.

I thought he looked good against Venyeka. He got cut early but still put his man down and caught him with with his money punch.
                IF Donaire beat Rigo first time around people would of came out with the usual tripe though...

Oh he was meant to
                Donaire was too big for him
                Rigo should of done this and that and he waited too long for his professional career to start

People are constantly telling me the amateurs mean nothing when they come into the pro game but suddenly it does for Rigo but not for GGG?

If GGG beats Geale he will have a better victory on his resume than Rigo does and his resume will be overall better well you could argue it already is better.

Comment

NO! But his career is not over yet and it is not because he lost to Rigondeaux either.

Because of Boxing's rich history, it hard to break even Top 50 ATG

Donaire Down Fall Was? Chasing Pacquiao's Stardom! Before the Montiel KO, Donaire was a far better boxer and smarter fighter but after that KO he started CHASING KO's and when away from his BOXING SKILLS and they he started to struggle and look bad and then he ran into Rigondeaux and got Mental and Physically Picked Apart

But lets see how the final few chapters in his career ends, he is still a damn good fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    Who has Rigo beat?
                    Well it's difficulty to beat an impressive opponent, when none of them is willing to except the challenge and step in the ring with Rigo...

WBA, WBO and The Ring magazine its out there for the taking.

Trabajo facil para El Chacal

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio* View Post
                      Well it's difficulty to beat an impressive opponent, when none of them is willing to except the challenge and step in the ring with Rigo...

WBA, WBO and The Ring magazine its out there for the taking.

Trabajo facil para El Chacal
                      I'm sure those guys of Santa Crus, Frampton, Kiko and so on will sooner or later fight him and that is when we will get a good reading on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X