Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good fights for Danny Garcia (re)debut at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana would stop Danny at 147, I am more than certain of this. Danny doesn't have elite defense and Maidana can just about put any WW on his back if he lands clean.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
      Khan UD's Garcia easy second time around.
      That's why Garcia becomes a blind, deaf, mute when Khan's name gets brought up. And he won the 1st fight. That tells you something.

Comment

Khan would whoop him this time (I'm being 100% serious).

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
          Maidana would stop Danny at 147, I am more than certain of this. Danny doesn't have elite defense and Maidana can just about put any WW on his back if he lands clean.
          Danny would demolish Maidana because of the style matchup. Danny is Maidana's worst nightmare.

1. Maidana can't hurt Swift.
          2. Maidana been hurt and dropped by average punchers.
          3. Maidana too hittable.
          4. Maidana got his ass beat by Khan.
          5. Swift destroyed Maidana's daddy and his step daddy's daddy.
          6. Maidana can't outbrawl Swift without getting dropped.

Comment

what about danny garcia vs. marcos ****ing maidana baby. make that **** happen.

Comment

Berto. Should be an easy fight for him since he's legit.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                I think they gonna feed maidana to Swift and use Swift's stoppage of maidana sell the Floyd fight.
                Lmao fan boy.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  If Danny were to skip his said 1 more fight before Welterweight ladder climbing, who would be Danny's first opponent for his coming to 147 in hopes for a title?

Soto Karass, Khan 2, Thurman, Marquez, Brandon Rios, Abregu, Malignaggi, Alexander, Bradley

Some of the names at 147
                  I think Lopez or Berto is a great debut fight for Garcia..I would have said a Khan rematch,but I don't like the fight for Khan tbh..

As for a debut tho,I love a match with either of these guy's..Beatable yet dangerous fighters to see if Danny really belongs at the weight..

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                    Khan would whoop him this time (I'm being 100% serious).
                    LMAO,I don't know about that..There was nothing in his fight with Collazo that suggested that he(Khan)was ready to be put in with Garcia again..I really doubt this happens..

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
                      Wow,Danny is starting to get underrated again..Garcia gives Maidana a boxing lesson..This I have very lil doubt about..Maidana can KO anyone so he's a live dog..I'd have to pick Garcia who I believe has better ring I.Q. by a lot..

Comment

Working...
                      X