Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime working on triple header in Barclays.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny garcia should just say NY is his home, so it could be a "coming home" do over...

Of course now in retrospect, the herrera fight was a good fight... but wasnt he like a 7-1 favorite? everyone thought he was going to blow herrera out the water, that was supposed to be a showcase fight that turned competitive. after running the gauntlet at 140, khan,zab,lucas...... now hes fighting touch ups twice in a row.... when u got peterson, ruslan out there.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      Danny garcia should just say NY is his home, so it could be a "coming home" do over...

Of course now in retrospect, the herrera fight was a good fight... but wasnt he like a 7-1 favorite? everyone thought he was going to blow herrera out the water, that was supposed to be a showcase fight that turned competitive. after running the gauntlet at 140, khan,zab,lucas...... now hes fighting touch ups twice in a row.... when u got peterson, ruslan out there.
      About a 10-1 favorite to win it.....and everybody was saying this was his gimmie fight beforehand, but I guess since he was harder than expected, it's Bracero now

Comment

I'd rather see Garcia/Bracero than Garcia/Floyd to be honest. Both fights suck doe.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
          I'd rather see Garcia/Bracero than Garcia/Floyd to be honest. Both fights suck doe.
          Looks like we'll be seeing Maidana/Floyd rematch.... yay

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            About a 10-1 favorite to win it.....and everybody was saying this was his gimmie fight beforehand, but I guess since he was harder than expected, it's Bracero now
            i just dont know how a unified champion can take 2 of these fights in a row.... bracero is nowhere near as good herrera even. dude dropped a decision to demarcus corley. i would have more respect if they just were straight up and said this was a bounce back fight instead of calling him a "tough knockout artist".

he couldve even fought some1 a level below but still decent... like johan perez, soto, or demarco even.... but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Looks like we'll be seeing Maidana/Floyd rematch.... yay

It'll be funny watching Maidana fight with Grants.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                i just dont know how a unified champion can take 2 of these fights in a row.... bracero is nowhere near as good herrera even. dude dropped a decision to demarcus corley. i would have more respect if they just were straight up and said this was a bounce back fight instead of calling him a "tough knockout artist".

he couldve even fought some1 a level below but still decent... like johan perez, soto, or demarco even.... but whatever.
                Eh....we'll see how long the Matthysse win hangover will last.

He almost got decapitated by Chop Chop too... he was down either 2 or 3 times in that fight.

His biggest win is against Salita or something.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  I hope it's a cherry pick gone wrong again for Danny boy. It's fun to Esfahan him get outboxed.
                  just like he cherry picked Matthysse right right?

Comment

Garcia vs Bracero. Are you ****ing kidding? Why even stick around at 140 the? Now we get to see Garcia in back to back to back stay busy/tune up fights, because you know his first fight at 147 will be a quack. One of them already went wrong. Let's up at least one more does.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                      It'll be funny watching Maidana fight with Grants.
                      I'm still meh with the fight. If it happens, it happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X