Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez "I was on crutches until Dec 2013! Didn't know if I'd walk again"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He healthy doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
      Oh so he talks **** before the fight AND he finds an excuse in case he loses. Everything covered! Nice! If I kick your ass it's because I'm the best, if not it's because I was injured. **** him.
      u fuk%in idiot if a reporter asks him about his knee surgery of course he is going to talk about it, did he make excuses after the fight? no.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        Yeah but Martinezs knee was absolutely fine for the Cotto fight. Martinez was in the shape of his life. It was Cottos godlike power, speed and skill that won him the fight.
        hahahaha THIS

Comment

Oh so he talks **** before the fight AND he finds an excuse in case he loses. Everything covered! Nice! If I kick your ass it's because I'm the best, if not it's because I was injured. **** him.
          Yup, just to be extra sure, he got BOTH his knees screwed up on purpose, surgery done, asked for knee braces, pretend to need crutches ..... all the while knowing that one day if he faces Cotto, he will have a great excuse!

Comment

all these cotthoes are pathetic, they want to discredit facts. Yes martinez didnt talk about this in the build up to the fight because he hoped his knee would hold up plus he didnt want to give away his weaknesses

Comment

The Sergio we saw last weekend had the mobility and reflexes of Larry Merchant. Cotto's one of the good guys in the sport though and it was nice to see him get his moment of glory.

Comment

I know what i saw and am not trying to discredit Cotto, Am more shocked that Martinez got a medical clearance because from what i saw that man had ZERO legs.

Comment

Yes sir. Also, keep in mind that Sergio is a dramatic lil chick with his "I thought I would never walk again" nonsense. Dude is acting like he broke his spine on Mount Everest. His injury is a common one and the one accurate thing he said in that long as interview is basically this: "Cotto is the best fighter I will have faced." Deep down, he knew it was a different scenario fighting Cotto and this is why you saw him acting out of character leading up to the fight. Even his little delay of getting into the ring, standing and observing the crowd to me, was his fear and his desire to stall climbing into that ring. Sergio knew it was not going to be Cintron taking him 11 rounds deep into the night or Chavez Jr sparring match against a lazy non training son of a legend. We can keep trying to say Sergio's chin and Cotto's left had nothing to do with the loss if it helps you sleep at night. Sergio knows the deal though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    I know what i saw and am not trying to discredit Cotto, Am more shocked that Martinez got a medical clearance because from what i saw that man had ZERO legs.
                    You know else had ZERO LEGS? This man after being clipped:

Comment

October 31-December 18. That equal 48 days. 48 days are not 3 months. It is 1 month and half.

Comment

Working...
                      X