• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennady Golovkin: Chin check

From 11:45 to 12:18

shows GGG has an iron chin even better than fatboy gayvez

Comment

I remember that part in the fight and I was anxious that Golovkin started to get careless with his defense. That was the only part of the fight that I remember Stevens actually putting on a decent offensive assault. Golovkin can definitely take a punch and I bet he got careless to show people that he can take a good shot too. He better not try to do that again though because you never know how a punch can affect you and I'd hate to see him get hurt for no good reason.

Comment

Those punches didnt even faze GGG and i dont care what anybody says Stevens is easily one of the biggest punchers at 160 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
          I remember that part in the fight and I was anxious that Golovkin started to get careless with his defense. That was the only part of the fight that I remember Stevens actually putting on a decent offensive assault. Golovkin can definitely take a punch and I bet he got careless to show people that he can take a good shot too. He better not try to do that again though because you never know how a punch can affect you and I'd hate to see him get hurt for no good reason.
          He actually takes even harder punches at 13:18 and 20:30

Comment

Stevens was taggin GGG's chin with ease. GGG with garbage head and body movement.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
              Those punches didnt even faze GGG and i dont care what anybody says Stevens is easily one of the biggest punchers at 160 right now.
              Didn't faze him yet he backed up all the way to the opposite side of the ring while being walked down with a high guard and pinpoint accurate punches. But it didn't faze him. He could beat Froch, Kessler, Ward, Bika easily. They're punches would faze him even less.

Comment

Ate them like candy. From a good puncher, too. Respect.

Comment

GGG is good but he is not the monster people say he is.

Comment

Golovkin tucks his chin very well that's why he will be hard to hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X