No announcement yet.

GGG interview on Max & Marcellus yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 6Bound View Post
    Preh-dah-Tore lol. You gotta love this guy. And his English has gotten so good since i heard him speak after the Stevens fight.
    i thoguht it dropped when he first came back. Saw his interviews at the Marquez/Alvarado fight and I thought he had a hard time speaking.

He's getting back on the ball now though

Comment

Here they are

Comment

Outside of some boxing specific podcasts Kellerman and Wiley are the only mainstream radio show that talks boxing at even a semi-regular basis. It's a good show. You can catch it on the espn radio app. GGG sounds good, excited for him to cross over into a mega star.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
          Outside of some boxing specific podcasts Kellerman and Wiley are the only mainstream radio show that talks boxing at even a semi-regular basis. It's a good show. You can catch it on the espn radio app. GGG sounds good, excited for him to cross over into a mega star.
          I think Kellerman should talk about boxing more.... especially HBO fights given his association with it

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            I think Kellerman should talk about boxing more.... especially HBO fights given his association with it
            I believe he tries to but ESPN and the drive time demographics force them to talk a lot of Lakers, Dodgers, and USC. That said it is SoCal so he gets away with talking boxing here and there. Usually the days right before and right after a fight weekend is when you can catch some BoxTalk. GGG is the first boxing guest I've heard on his radio show.. That's a first since I've been listening.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
              I believe he tries to but ESPN and the drive time demographics force them to talk a lot of Lakers, Dodgers, and USC. That said it is SoCal so he gets away with talking boxing here and there. Usually the days right before and right after a fight weekend is when you can catch some BoxTalk. GGG is the first boxing guest I've heard on his radio show.. That's a first since I've been listening.
              If it's mostly cali stuff... Ward should be trying to get on here... I mean, not much to talk about now, but when and if he has a fight coming up, try and get on there. I mean Kellerman talked very highly of him when he was mentioned... why not?

Comment

When has Ward done anything that made any career sense (other than the SuperSix)? Plus you have to actually sign for a fight to be able to talk about it. Also, Ward is NorCal not SoCal.

Comment

GGG's team doing a good job of promoting him. I see what they are doing penetrating the NY and LA markets simultaneously. It works too since GGG trains in Big Bear, CA and fights at MSG. He's gotten himself into the MSG arena for fights so it'll be interesting to see how he sells the building and if his HBO numbers continue to increase.

Also find it funny watching SportsNation with Max and he's always trying to slip in boxing references. You can tell he's dying to talk more boxing but ESPN probably wants him to stick with what the general audience cares about

Comment

Working...
                  X