Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye on lies, injury and comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yoz, thanks, that was a good read. Now davey has officially and publicly admitted to being a liar and a fraudster.

LacedUp is tearing up somewhere in Copenhagen right now

Last edited by Weltschmerz; 06-11-2014, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      He doesn't believe that, he's just saying it because he knows that's what people want to hear. You mustn't forget, Haye is a conman, he knows what buttons to push to take people in.
      Yep, the entire interview was one big PR stunt. Team Hayemaker are the masters of pulling wool over casual fan's eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Yep, the entire interview was one big PR stunt. Team Hayemaker are the masters of pulling wool over casual fan's eyes.
        The fact that he's giving this interview to the Independent, a serious and highly respected newspaper in Britain, makes it even more obvious. So now the guy wants to be taken dead serious?

Comment

I remember early days of when Haye was making the transition to the HW division I was so excited and I expected big things from him being the fact he was British and yeah I bought into his lies just like I think many others did...

I believed some of the hype but slowly and surely as time went on and his list of HW opponents were racked up with unimpressive names and his absolute best effort to avoid fighting the guys that could of gave him the challenge and yes I'm talking about Samuel Peter, Chagaev, Ibragimov and so on but he opted for the easy route and talked his way to the title to only be embarrassed and disgraced what I find more annoying is after all of that he still has fans who buy into the **** he spouts...

David Haye is a man of many personas one second he is this ruthless character who is going to rip your head off and **** down your neck

The next he is this so called... calm, snooty and composed guy without the care in the world?

I've just no idea who Haye is anymore, I get the feeling the scumbag image he painted himself with is probably the real Haye but now he realizes nobody likes the little twat.

Comment

It has become painfully clear that davey was 100 percent scared ****less of Vitali Klitschko. He basically admits to being scared of bigger guys in that interview, and Vitali really shook him. Look how he ran from Valuev too, he even had to wear sunglasses during a staredown with Valuev. Chicken shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              I remember early days of when Haye was making the transition to the HW division I was so excited and I expected big things from him being the fact he was British and yeah I bought into his lies just like I think many others did...
              Yeah he got me as well. But as they say. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

Comment

Con Man Haye working on his latest grift: faux humility.

Brits will lap it up as they always do.

And why do these morons keep referring to him as the former world heavyweight champion. He had a bogus alphabet trinket he obtained via shady politics and a dubious decision win. He was legit cruiserweight champ. He was never the heavyweight champ.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Same old bull**** by the Gayemaker. No doubt the casuals will lap it up.
                  Too right, casual UK fans are the worst for falling for Haye's talk...Hardcores know the deal, he is basically a boxer turned celebrity that uses his boxing career as a platform. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
                    Too right, casual UK fans are the worst for falling for Haye's talk...Hardcores know the deal, he is basically a boxer turned celebrity that uses his boxing career as a platform. Shame.
                    Sky Sports will doubtless promote this 'comeback'. For some reason, they adore the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      yoz, thanks, that was a good read. Now davey has officially and publicly admitted to being a liar and a fraudster.

LacedUp is tearing up somewhere in Copenhagen right now

says the guy with the Klitschko avi, who can't fault him for anything ever, says he models his life after him and thinks he's adonis.

The irony is staggering.

Comment

Working...
                      X