Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Russel Jr: I am a fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight with 2 promising fighters. I'm glad Gary Russel Jr is stepping up and I'm behind him all the way. Don't get me wrong i like Loma it's just that like posters before me have stated, he is being pushed down our throats. He is good but he should have been groomed and brought up like everyone else, not given world title shots on his 2nd and 3rd fight. That kind of defeats the purpose of rankings and other fighters having to fight tooth and nail just for a shot.. I hope the best for him but I really hop GR Jr shows up in rare form.

P.S. I'm glad GR Jr finally defeated his TBA nemesis.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
      and screw the titlle im a fighter... russel jr aint no fighter, he only wants to fight cans no tough tests. His biggest step up is against a guy whose 1-1, 2 pro fights!!!!!! Wow. Ya he will probably win, but big accomplishment, **** that, i hope lomachenko wins
      Says the keyboard warrior

Comment

Russell - "I am a fighter". Lets all be thankful he cleared up what his occupation was. Imagine if people didnt state the obvious? What a mystery everything would be, lol!! Someone needs to text him that ***** is a president and Brad Pitt is an actor. Valuable information he may be missing out on.

Comment

I love this fight. They're exactly the same but complete opposites, if that makes sense.

Comment

I'm sure they have both run into many southpaws during their time in the AMs.. it'll make for an interesting fight but I think Loma knows what it takes and will take it but Russell Jr.'s experience in the pros might show otherwise but Loma can go 12 and still end the fight if he can land flush.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I love this fight. They're exactly the same but complete opposites, if that makes sense.
              This is the 1 fight I'm most looking forward to this entire month. More then Guerrero's return, more than Gamboa/Crawford. I have no idea what is going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Russell - "I am a fighter". Lets all be thankful he cleared up what his occupation was. Imagine if people didnt state the obvious? What a mystery everything would be, lol!! Someone needs to text him that ***** is a president and Brad Pitt is an actor. Valuable information he may be missing out on.
                I'm guessing the point of that whole segment kinda went over your head.

Comment

Tough fight, but Loma doesn't have to be wary like he was when fighting a heavy, fouling Salido....I think he is going to be more comfortable fighting a technical fight with a fellow speedy fighter. Although GRJ has the greater amount of experience, Loma has the better experience, having fought much better competition in his two...depends what you'd rather have in your locker - the knowledge you can go to the deep end with a hard 12 rounds v a veteran champion and beat a decent contender, or the confidence from feasting on bums and being more used to the pro game, yet inexperience of the things you will experience in a title fight.

I have no idea of the method of victory, but I got Loma to beat 'T-Rex Arms' Russell.

Comment

Can't really hate on Loma, he's just doing what he's told. If someone had confidence in me to go in and beat a Champion in my 2nd and 3rd Pro fight I wouldnt say no either,

I think Russell get's his arse kicked and that's me hoping he does too, a fake champ who's fought cans to get to the top rather than someone who's gone "Fuck it, I might lose my 0 but I might win a championship belt" I know where my decision goes to.

Comment

Russell Jr. >Loma

Comment

Working...
                      X