No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury in Another Scandal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury in Another Scandal?

Fury poses in a modified G-string with undershorts?

Tyson Luke Fury @Tyson_Fury · 14m
    The rear showing the cheeks baby. pic.twitter.com/hWToUGgflM

Tyson Luke Fury @Tyson_Fury · 14m
    My new trunks for fight. Showing off my amazing shape & big Bollocks for the Lady's. pic.twitter.com/JpV5XFBf8X

I do love Tyson's antics at times,it's other people who need to lighten up.

I believe his antics are better than eating birthday cake on the scales and hitting a ******ed Zelenoff.

Comment

Definitely photoshopped. That man is a scholar and would never commit such juvenile antics.

Comment

Wow Tyson fury is on coke!!!! He can't box or make any decision regarding his career given his mental state!

Comment

Here's a couple more pics from this morning with Eddie Chambers & Gian Carlo

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
            Here's a couple more pics from this morning with Eddie Chambers & Gian Carlo

Wow he's defo having 3 somes with em

Comment

I can not unsee.. PLS put on a "****" tag on it next time. Damn man, what is this sport coming to…

Comment

Tyson looking in decent shape...

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  I can not unsee.. PLS put on a "****" tag on it next time. Damn man, what is this sport coming to…
                  Lol. We've never seen a boxer wearing shorts before, it's a shock to the system!

Comment

Did Fury lose his left nut somewhere along the lines in life?
                    I only see his right one, unless that's apple at the end of the babies arm.

Comment

Working...
                    X