Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Catchweight King Pacquiao's career is done as to interesting and lucrative fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
    I wish people would stop bringing up catch weights. They've been around for years. It's a dumb way to discredit somebody.
    Your hero said he would never....oh wait a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
      I wish people would stop bringing up catch weights. They've been around for years. It's a dumb way to discredit somebody.
      you hit the nail flush to the wood......

cws are agreed by the contending parties....

signed, sealed and delivered...

so why the crying and discrediting on cws......

can't see why people can't see clearly on cw issue

Comment

Floyd is the original catchweight king, he fought a CW before Pac and even failed to make weight when he fought Marquez at 144 cw.

Funny how when Pac was signed to fight the beast Cotto at 145 they started crying catchweight king to discredit Pacman for fighting the Cotto that Floyd ducked for years they even said Cotto was damaged good to touch all bases just in case Pac wins.

Then when Floy fights Cotto all of a sudden he was fresh? so how can someone who is washed up all of a sudden fresh? oh because they must praise Floyds opponents, they even said Maidana was more dangerous than a prime Pacquiao.

Its clear they are haters who dont want anyone but their king they idolize to get praise.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          ^^^^^^^^^^^

this photo perfectly mirrors floydiots as a bumsniffing fan group.

Comment

Originally posted by Flood View Post
            Interesting. Which win are you referring to, Canelo? His most infamous catchweight I believe was against JMM. Btw I don't particularly favor Mayweather or Pacquiao, and tend to root for Cotto. It's just that the Pac catchweights are just too glaring, repeated, and damn obvious to me.
            Well Pac asked for his first CW in his 7th division, 10 above his starting. Floyd couldnt go 5 without one, and he also became lineal at a CW which is some serious history cheating. Cotto himself imposed 2 CWs, same as Pac but in only his 3rd and 4th division. Plus he won a lineal belt at a cw, AND requested a cw and rehydration clause for a title defense vs one eyed noncontender. So if cw bother you, you ll find these 2 are MUCH worse offenders dumbo alt

Comment

Working...
            X