Comments Thread For: Golovkin Mentally Strong, Would Face Mayweather at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    Floyd would even fight injured Sergio.
    Injured when he gets rocked over and over and over again....otherwise he would be fine....don't stoop to that level....he just got beat up, that's it

Comment

Ohh crap, I haven't read to the tread yet. But I predict the Floyd fans are in here in force to hate on GGG, use Ward in Floyd's defense and talk eons of crap about the business of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by skillz321 View Post
        I watched the Floyd/Maidana fight and still can't find a spot where Floyd struggled. I'm just stating my opinion, but cannot find it...GGG is so unproven, no way he is afraid of GGG, I guarantee there are several holes in his "boxing" Floyd would exploit....I will say GGG is fun and exciting...even has a punchers chance, but no way he hangs with Floyd IMO
        Then their excuse will be "he ran, he didnt stand there and and go toe to toe" with a Middleweight. He boxed during a boxing match and you guys would be mad.
        Last edited by MRCHOKEaMF; 06-08-2014, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Golovkin isn't making 154. No interest here.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
            Then their excuse will be "he ran, he didnt stand there and and go toe to toe" with a Middleweight. He boxed during a boxing match and you guys would be mad.
            That's the problem...people equate real boxing with "running"....it doesn't make sense. It's just like playing Call of Duty (yes im old and still play), if you get into a fire fight and are gonna lose, find another way, don't stand there and get shot in the face....it's all strategy, and you either adapt or lose...im pretty sure Floyd hasn't done that yet!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              And..........This^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                And..........This^^^^^^
                If Floyd says fight at 154...GGG comes in weighing 143 just to make sure....let's be serious...if Floyd offers at bantamweight....GGG is not eating for months....

Comment

Originally posted by skillz321 View Post
                  If Floyd says fight at 154...GGG comes in weighing 143 just to make sure....let's be serious...if Floyd offers at bantamweight....GGG is not eating for months....
                  LOL, lol, so right

Comment

Here comes the Floyd is ducking GGG campaign in 3...2...1....

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
                      Ohh crap, I haven't read to the tread yet. But I predict the Floyd fans are in here in force to hate on GGG, use Ward in Floyd's defense and talk eons of crap about the business of boxing.
                      Ironically, I've spent the last week on here having people tell me that Froch shouldn't fight Ward because he would lose, Ward isn't a draw, and he has more lucrative offers. Don'topp o all those same arguments apply here on Floyd's behalf. Plus the added argument that he's a welterweight and GGG is a middleweight. I mean, most of those who were b1tchin' me didn't even want Froch to fight a guy in his division. Floyd definitely gets a pass talking about a guy two divisions north.

Comment

Working...
                      X