Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Jeff Lacy-Carl Froch have played out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch by dominant decision like the one he got over Abraham. Abraham's better than Lacy, but I think he'd have similar gameplan and get similar results. He could also get the late KO Joe didn't get, it wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

This thread isn't as dumb as some people think. I agree, Froch beats Lacy up bad and knocks him out in the mid to late rounds in a blow out. However, in some circles, Jeff Lacy is thought be to somewhat of a superb victory for Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

I think Calzaghe beats Froch, but the difference between them is in these type of fights Froch has put people on the ground and they don't get up. I'm not sure he does it against Lacy but he'd have a better chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          This thread isn't as dumb as some people think. I agree, Froch beats Lacy up bad and knocks him out in the mid to late rounds in a blow out. However, in some circles, Jeff Lacy is thought be to somewhat of a superb victory for Joe Calzaghe.
          Jeff Lacy didn't pan out or do anything after getting dominated, but I still think that's a pretty big win for Joe against an undefeated fighter who was knocking everyone out. It's not a win over a HOF'er but it's still a big win in a fight most people thought he'd lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
            Cobras don't do that, they aren't constrictors

Froch by KO though
            lol! good one

Comment

Lacy gets off to a fast start, builds up a lead and gets KO'd late.

Comment

froch by ktfo

Comment

Froch vs Calzaghe is the fight I wanted to see

Comment

Working...
                  X