Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it when a fighter signs to Haymon its ruled as a bad thing around here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The boxing world is turning on him, he pulled one slick move too many and the walls are closing in.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
      As long as Haymon is allowing his fighter to be promoted by whoever, whenever, against all comers then it's ok, but he is not doing that. It's his fighters against his fighters for one promoter.

It's not good for the sport. Maybe that will change going forward.
      Haymon advises Edwin Rodriguez who was not promoted by Golden Boy, but instead by Dibella. And a fight took place with Andre Ward, who is promoted by Goosen.

Only Promoter that Haymon won't be working with is Top Rank.

Comment

They believe any and everything affiliated with Mayweather is bad for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          Haymon advises Edwin Rodriguez who was not promoted by Golden Boy, but instead by Dibella. And a fight took place with Andre Ward, who is promoted by Goosen.

That Rodriguez example is a good one for this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

Golden Boy, Main Events...

Comment

He's affiliated with May weather, thus he must be bad. That's how things work around here.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                every time a new fighter signs to the most influential adviser in the world, also known for getting his fighters the highest recorded purses in there careers,is seen as a bad thing? I cant seem to put my finger on how and why it could possibly be a bad thing when a fighter announces his ties with Haymon,who every fighter praises to the highest degree?
                Only idiots think that. And people who d1ckr1de Pacquiao and Michael Koncz think that.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                  every time a new fighter signs to the most influential adviser in the world, also known for getting his fighters the highest recorded purses in there careers,is seen as a bad thing? I cant seem to put my finger on how and why it could possibly be a bad thing when a fighter announces his ties with Haymon,who every fighter praises to the highest degree?
                  It's bad for the fans due to Cherry Pick'n fights

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    Why is it that you're such a Haymon dick rider? I mean I understand jocking fighters, but manager/personal advisor?!
                    You expect anything different from this ******?

Comment

Bumhole touched.

Comment

Working...
                      X