No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia retired a future Hall Of Famer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia don't want any of Khan Matthysse

And you know why Khan Matthysse rematches are interesting? because both of them could beat Garcia. Fck Herrera even lol! That's no disrespect to Garcia...he can win them rematches..the kid has overachieved if anything.

Floyd needs better numbers for his next fight? Get Matthysse Garcia 2 on your undercard...despite that deserving the Main card. Floyd needs to fight Pac or Bradley at this point to have a fight worthy of the main card lel.
    Last edited by miniq; 06-06-2014, 09:03 AM.

Comment

how can someone call morales a bum? really, some people in here are plain stupid

Comment

Floyd would need to get Danny vs Lucas II and another main event to get me to pay for his PPV... LMAO joke as If I'd support a crook like Fraud.

Comment

Its hilarious at the excuses Matthysse buttlickers made:

Garcia low blow mang!

Garcia poke eye mang!

Knockdown no count mang!

Garcia put hot sauce on gloves mang!

That said, Garcia did not look good in his last fight and the first Matthysse fight had enough hype for a rematch.

Garcia fighting Floyd is a pathetic joke and I hope it doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Its hilarious at the excuses Matthysse buttlickers made:

Garcia low blow mang!

Garcia poke eye mang!

Knockdown no count mang!

Garcia put hot sauce on gloves mang!

That said, Garcia did not look good in his last fight and the first Matthysse fight had enough hype for a rematch.

Garcia fighting Floyd is a pathetic joke and I hope it doesn't happen.
            32yo you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              32yo you say?
              Not happy with the truth eh?

Go scrub the puke stains out of your kilt, Shamus.

Comment

Not happy with the truth eh?

Go scrub the puke stains out of your kilt, Shamus.
                Feelings hurt, feeling lonely, need a hug?

Awww resulting to racist stereotypes are we what a little shame , don't worry I'm sure one day you'll be able to afford that face lift you so dearly require.

Comment

Feelings hurt, feeling lonely, need a hug?

Awww resulting to racist stereotypes are we what a little shame , don't worry I'm sure one day you'll be able to afford that face lift you so dearly require.
                  I don't know what your problem is, all I did was say the truth. Little annoying ******s did nothing but make excuses when Matthysse lost, and that Danny Garcia isn't all great.

Sure, I didn't have to be so obnoxious about it but so the **** what? Its an internet forum.

Comment

I don't know what your problem is, all I did was say the truth. Little annoying ******s did nothing but make excuses when Matthysse lost, and that Danny Garcia isn't all great.

Sure, I didn't have to be so obnoxious about it but so the **** what? Its an internet forum.
                    How is it an excuse if the fouling did happen and wasn't punished like it should of been?

Danny Garcia didn't need to do what he did, he was up on the cards and Lucas was fighting with one eye.

Comment

How is it an excuse if the fouling did happen and wasn't punished like it should of been?

Danny Garcia didn't need to do what he did, he was up on the cards and Lucas was fighting with one eye.
                      The swollen eye was from a punch at a weird angle, not a thumb like people suggest.

The low blows weren't nearly as excessive as people made it out to be (from I what I recall) and would not have changed the fight like people have suggested. I'll watch the fight again.

Comment

Working...
                      X