Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US residents, I just got a Boxnation account and subscribed! Here's a step by step...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only thing I refuse to pay for is Sky Sports, It's too expensive adds about an extra £40/50 on the Sky bill just for a bunch of channels I'll only watch once or twice a week pffft.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      If you follow his step by step orders you'll likely be able to buy Boxnation regardless... Do you really think Frankie Warren is going to turn his nose up to your cash?
      Got it, thanks! Their site says it's only available to Brits and Irish folks.

Comment

I'll check it out.............

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          Got it, thanks! Their site says it's only available to Brits and Irish folks.
          There is a couple of decent fights on Boxnation aswell -

8pm GMT on Friday there will be a fight card on I'll let you convert the timezone
          Then the Crawford vs Gamboa fight

Its worth It If you can get It, It will save you cash in the long run possibly.

Comment

There is a couple of decent fights on Boxnation aswell -

8pm GMT on Friday there will be a fight card on I'll let you convert the timezone
            Then the Crawford vs Gamboa fight

Its worth It If you can get It, It will save you cash in the long run possibly.
            I assume you can replay/rewatch fights, due to time zone issues, you missed fights, etc. No?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              I assume you can replay/rewatch fights, due to time zone issues, you missed fights, etc. No?
              They show repeats of the fights at certain times, they also have a lot of boxing news coverage and classic fights.

They usually show replays etc for the fights quite often and sometimes they will have the option of Watch now so you can simply load up a stream for it.

I mistakened the Ricky Burns fight for a Boxnation one though, that card tomorrow belongs to Skysports.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                It's worth it if you're paying $60-$70 per PPV.
                I just hate THOSE damn British commentators that don't know **** about boxing..

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                  I just hate THOSE damn British commentators that don't know **** about boxing..

PRPP
                  Most of the time you get American commentary for the American fights, there, happy?

British boxing cards will have British commentary.
                  American cards with a Boxnation star vs American top talent will have British commentary.
                  American cards that are irrelevant and have no effect on Frank Warrens stars will just have the standard commentary.

Comment

Most of the time you get American commentary for the American fights, there, happy?

British boxing cards will have British commentary.
                    American cards with a Boxnation star vs American top talent will have British commentary.
                    American cards that are irrelevant and have no effect on Frank Warrens stars will just have the standard commentary.

Oh really? Oh yeah, I feel a whole lot better now..Sign me up.. SIKE!

PRPP

Comment

Hey I'm at watch now/video screen portion of the site with a timer counting down but I'm not sure where I'm supposed to click to open up any content. Where do I enter to watch live streaming?

Comment

Working...
                      X