Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao knocks out Mayweather clone, hilarious lol.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao knocks out Mayweather clone, hilarious lol.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iX_WrybSuNw

Loool

lmao!!! only in the philipines u'll get to see commercials like this LOL

Comment

Just like what would happen in real life, If Fraud watches this advert the fight will never happen

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        lmao!!! only in the philipines u'll get to see commercials like this LOL
        Looool did you see the Freddie roach lookalike

Comment

is that really supposed to be floyd? i mean you only saw his face for a second but they look nothing alike, its just a random bald black dude. if they really were going for mayweather look a like thats the laziest casting in history, even for a commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            is that really supposed to be floyd? i mean you only saw his face for a second but they look nothing alike, its just a random bald black dude. if they really were going for mayweather look a like thats the laziest casting in history, even for a commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              46-1 doe!!
              46 N 1 DOE!!

Comment

Jmm 4 in real life doe smelling salts

Comment

The only thing that guy and Floyd have in common is that they're black. Not what you would call a "clone".

Comment

Damn money's broke ass can't even buy his own drink. Get'em Manny!

Comment

Working...
                    X