Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Cotto get credit for beating Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Cotto get credit for beating Martinez?

Now before the stans start going all crazy, this thread is more to see the way of thinking.

Martinez has been inactive for a long time. Being inactive for over a year(due to injuries/surgery), he should of lost his spot, although he does have the ring belt. He also isn't in his prime, coming off surgery, almost 40 years old, and did not look great in his last fight.

Cotto on top of that adds a catch weight to it, so should he get full credit, some credit, or not any, and why?
    Yes
    77.08%
    No
    10.42%
    Sort of
    12.50%

The poll is expired.

Of course. He's not supposed to win.

Comment

Should you get credit for holding Margarito's balls in your mouth for 3 straight years? Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
        Of course. He's not supposed to win.
        What are the odds? Though I don't really put too much attention to them but I would like to know.

Oh and vote then.

Comment

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
          Should you get credit for holding Margarito's balls in your mouth for 3 straight years? Yes.
          Read first line of OP....thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            Now before the stans start going all crazy, this thread is more to see the way of thinking.
            Martinez has been inactive for a long time. Being inactive for over a year(due to injuries/surgery), he should of lost his spot, although he does have the ring belt. He also isn't in his prime, coming off surgery, almost 40 years old, and did not look great in his last fight.

Cotto on top of that adds a catch weight to it, so should he get full credit, some credit, or not any, and why?
            ...*BUMP*

PRPP

Comment

I don't think anyone would discredit Cotto if he wins.

Comment

I would think so. Injured or not I think Martinez is and should be the favorite going in.

Comment

Are you kidding

140lber comes all the way to MW and beats the world recognized and long reigning MWchamp.

Seriously what do you think

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    What are the odds? Though I don't really put too much attention to them but I would like to know.

Oh and vote then.
                    Not a clue. But I have bets on Martinez. I'd be shocked if Cotto beat him, completely.

Comment

Working...
                    X