No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz Will Wait To See How Golden Boy Layout Plays Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
    You've got to be kidding me, you don't know how many fighters Golden Boy has? ****ing google golden boy promotions, it brings you to the front page.
    Hey bud, some of the fighters listed under Golden Boy on their website are not actually under contract with GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Garcia-manny at 140 would be sweet..
      That fight will never happen. There is no way arum would allow pac to fight a boxer with 1 punch ko power. I would bet my nuts that this fight never happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Babalu11 View Post
        Al Haymon is a croocked ***** for taking a lot of GB fighters and using the name, but this is also Oscar's fault for not paying attention to his company. De La Hoya has a good vision to the sport, but he needs to be the front man of his company at all times.
        Some dudes here just really dont understand the sport of boxing. Was arum crooked when he took boxers from other promoters? Was oscar crooked when he did the same? How do you figure oscar has good vision? He was to drunk and high to see his company expanded by leaps and bounds under richard. Now he is going to lose a lot of good fighters because he allowed his ego to block good business sense.

Comment

Working...
        X