Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergio Martinez Working Out For The Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at his biceps, dude is on a massiv juice cycle

Comment

Sergio looking soft around the body not a good sign. Biceps means shit in boxing.

In overall he looks decent for his age, Ill be a good fight!

Comment

Martinez was shredded on fight week against Chavez, not so much now.

Comment

Martinez does not look close as good as in the past. Cotto will work that soft old body of Martinez and wear him down.

Comment

If Sergio brings just 70% of the Sergio that beat kelly pavlik, he will be too much for cotto at this weight. Sergio too big, too fast, too smart and too much heart to lose to a former light welter.

Comment

suckgio looking ok. no excuses when Cotto destroys your idol.

Comment

If Trout was able to lump up Cotto, whats Martinez going to do. I dont buy that he will be any better with Roach either. Sure he'll be aggressive early but after he starts getting chopped up he's getting on his bike.

Comment

The name of this fight should be "Murder in the Garden" because Cotto is about to get slaughtered.

Comment

Kneeguel Cotto beats up a pedestrian Delvin Rodriguez and now "he's back"? lol Delvin is not Sergio. I think Sergio Wartinez wins this one. I like both fighters but that's the way it is sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                      Sergio is looking a little soft around that RIB CAGE & Cotto will be feeding off it all nite..

PRPP
                      Cotto has no chance whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                      X