No announcement yet.

W. Klitschko : " Wilder has great speed. He will beat Stiverne"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W. Klitschko : " Wilder has great speed. He will beat Stiverne"

Well, as I've said it previously, to me, Stiverne has nothing special but his massive counters.

If Wilder knows how to keep the distance he could definitely win.

I would looove to see Klitschko-Wilder for the unification.

But honestly, Wilder doesn#t deserve to be where he is at the moment. You must give vredit to his promoter because he's done an amazing work for him!

I agree with Wlad. Stiverne will be demolished once the Bronze Bombs detonate

Comment

It's going to be hard to say. Stiverne is so much of a step up from anybody Wilder has faced so far, there's no telling how he will handle a fighter who knows how to counter and absorb shots, etc..

Comment

He's right.

Stiverne would be another easy fight for Wladimir, but Wilder might be dangerous.

Comment

yeah if wilder doesnt get into a slugfest with stiverne and keeps his distance he will win that fight.
          But if wilder goes crazy searching for that knockout he will get bombed out himself

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
            He's right.

Stiverne would be another easy fight for Wladimir, but Wilder might be dangerous.
            If Wladimir is to fight Wilder he has to get to him from the very first second and put a tremendous pressure on him by shooting short jabs.

Stamina might be an issue for Klitschko in the second half of the fight if he applies this strategy but he can't afford to keep the distance for the whole fight as he usually does, even if he wins 95% of the exchanges, a wrong step could be the fatal step.

Still, I don't believe that Wilder could resist Klitschko's straight right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              It's going to be hard to say. Stiverne is so much of a step up from anybody Wilder has faced so far, there's no telling how he will handle a fighter who knows how to counter and absorb shots, etc..
              I agree with this. Nobody has properly tested Wilder. I think the worst thing that could happen for him is to bomb Stiverne out in 2 or 3. He needs the experience from this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Wilder is also a step up for Stiverne in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                  I agree with this. Nobody has properly tested Wilder. I think the worst thing that could happen for him is to bomb Stiverne out in 2 or 3. He needs the experience from this fight.

if he bombs stiverne out in two, he's a legit contender to wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Wilder is also a step up for Stiverne in my opinion.
                    Nope. Arreola is light years ahead of Wilder at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                    X