No announcement yet.

Is Froch a current top 10, P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltz View Post
    I have Froch in top 5 too atm. May, Pac, Ward, Wlad.
    Froch ahead of JMM and Bradley?

Froch doesn't have a win better than Pacquiao or even Ruslan Provodnikov

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
      Of course he is but like all white fighters he has to do more to get the respect of da slick brothas.
      No, the opposite. He's a bum. He should be a P4P because he's white. GFOH. He doesn't belong in a top 20, skillwise.

Go and enjoy your hate for black fighters.
      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 06-02-2014, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

I can't agree,Froch has earned his way to being in one of the 4-10 guy's on the list..Bradley took a loss to Pac this yr bro,so if someone put's Froch ahead of him right now it's understandable..Same goes for Marquez and even Pac,Froch has been on a tear for these pass few yrs..He deserves some credit..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          No, the opposite. He's a bum. He should be a P4P because he's white. GFOH. He doesn't belong in a top 20, skillwise.

Go and enjoy your hate for black fighters.
          Dude you have to be joking with this..For a guy with no skill he sure has made it a long way..So he deserves even more to be on this list..

Comment

Definitely is!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

You need to seriously relax JMM is an accused PED fraud and Provodnikov is a nobody although I do enjoy watching him fight. Bradley never beat pacquiao.

I don't see how it's possible for froch to be anything less than at number 5 unless were filling a list with unproven fighters based on 'potential' like GGG.
              Last edited by MBE; 06-02-2014, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MBE View Post
                You need to seriously relax JMM is an accused PED fraud and Provodnikov is a nobody although I do enjoy watching him fight. Bradley never beat pacquiao.

I don't see how it's possible for froch to be anything less than at number 5 unless were filling a list with unproven fighters based on 'potential' like GGG.
                I agree with everything except the highlighted..Bradley did beat Pac..

Comment

He is rated by this forum, Boxrec, Ring Magazine, and many other websites and forums within the top ten.

One of the best resume's in the sport today.

Comment

Working...
                  X