• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

It was the ref who stopped it, donaire was ready to fight

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        It was the ref who stopped it, donaire was ready to fight
        Why does this point seem to be lost to most of the forum, I don't get it? Do most posters just read results on boxrec then come on here and comment about fights they didn't see?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
          Tbh I think Rigo took Donaire's soul and he should retire. He really looks like he's lost his fighting spirit
          he took his soul and after that he fought Agbeko and his next fight is against Sod Kokietgym whose last fight was against a guy who jus debuted in professional boxing. what a career boost
          Last edited by Espada; 06-01-2014, 03:25 AM.

Comment

I like Donaire but he moved up too many weight classes. When he was a fly-super flyweight he had a lot more speed and power. Kind of like what Danny Romero did when he moved up to super-bantam from flyweight. But at least Donaire still has power.

Comment

Nah. It's a fighters job to win. I'm not giving the opponent an advantage from headbutts.

Comment

i dont blame donaire. i dont like how they purposely waited until after the fourth then stopped it right away knowing donaire was ahead. i hate to see a fighter lose his title and get an L on his record under circumstances like that, it should have been a NC imo.

also, lol at the guy who said donaire should have had a second KD. that right hand clearly missed by a mile, vetyaka slipped on the logo.

Comment

donaire was ready to continue but the ref and the officials said "no".

Comment

Originally posted by Espada View Post
                    i think it was the combination of a grazing headbutt and the elbow that opened the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Why does this point seem to be lost to most of the forum, I don't get it? Do most posters just read results on boxrec then come on here and comment about fights they didn't see?
                      Several reasons:

- fight week attracts casuals - led is ATG poster but referring to others
                      - people love to criticise
                      - didn't actually watch it
                      - can't appreciate how tough boxing actually is

Comment

Working...
                      X