No announcement yet.

If you're in Donaire's shoes...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devildg View Post
    And he said hell give him one, so why exactly are people complaining?

Boxing fans are the worst in all of sports
    imho only 2 reasons, some are hating and some are spoiled by fighters like arce, pacquiao and their ilk that fought with big cuts and where bloody mess after the fight...

I have to add the hate should be directed to the ref that did not do his job well...

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Why the people putting the blame on Donaire? He got headbutted and cut and people are calling him a coward.

The ref effs up everything in the fight. Never called a punch/headbutt and then starts the fifth just to end it seconds later.

Dude should seriously get looked at... horrible job... go back to the D league
      The referee was Luis Pabon... What did you expect? He was just his usual awful self. The worst referee hands down, although the competition is fierce. He was the ref for Wlad-Povetkin & Juanma-Ponce de Leon II (premature stoppage). I wonder how he still gets these big assignments.

Comment

Honestly I would have done what donaire did, and let it go to the cards...

Just Win this fight, look good in your next..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Honestly I would have done what donaire did, and let it go to the cards...

Just Win this fight, look good in your next..
          The thing is Donaire didn't do anything, he was up for the 5th rd to fight and Pabon just stopped it after talking with some people at ringside.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            The thing is Donaire didn't do anything, he was up for the 5th rd to fight and Pabon just stopped it after talking with some people at ringside.
            Then maybe I'm missing the point of the thread,, i thought it was what would,I do if your in donaire's shoes...

Comment

Then maybe I'm missing the point of the thread,, i thought it was what would,I do if your in donaire's shoes...
              Implying "he" Donaire did anything yesterday morning, the guy wasn't asked anything nor did he have a say in the final decision where there seems to be some implication that he did and quit when could have continued.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Implying "he" Donaire did anything yesterday morning, the guy wasn't asked anything nor did he have a say in the final decision where there seems to be some implication that he did and quit when could have continued.
                Ok, I gotcha,, but I do think donaire was looking for an out.. I never saw a fighter go get checked by the doctor so many times, and during the heat of the action..

I felt donaire was ahead and was the rightful winner, but I do think he was trying to get out of that fight

Comment

Ok, I gotcha,, but I do think donaire was looking for an out.. I never saw a fighter go get checked by the doctor so many times, and during the heat of the action..

I felt donaire was ahead and was the rightful winner, but I do think he was trying to get out of that fight
                  By the most technical means he won and maybe did want out of there but he did his job and hope he gives a rematch, its owed in all honesty.....that is no way to win a title but this is what the rules of boxing produced in this instant.

Comment

Tbh I think Rigo took Donaire's soul and he should retire. He really looks like he's lost his fighting spirit

Comment

statement of what?! Vetyeka was using elbows and heads but Donaire continued till he put his opponent's a$$ on the floor. Mayweather would have cried foul on the ref like a b!tch if it happened to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X