Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me all the great things Al Haymon did for boxin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
    he is boring....but a win is a win....and he shudnt be punished for having a ugly style
    Yes he should because its all about what fans want to see, winning simply shouldn't get you on tv. The whole point of tv fights is so others can view and be entertained.

Comment

^^^So would u be okay with Ward or Rig. getting robbed after domianted a fight just because they fought ugly or boring???

I feel like if u have a ugly style its up to promoters to match u with up right...and yea there are some fighters like molina or bhop who will still make the fight boring no matter who they fight. lmao

Comment

^^^So would u be okay with Ward or Rig. getting robbed after domianted a fight just because they fought ugly or boring???

I feel like if u have a ugly style its up to promoters to match u with up right...and yea there are some fighters like molina or bhop who will still make the fight boring no matter who they fight. lmao
        No, I am saying they shouldn't televise Molina's fights because its horrible to watch and any poll you make on this site will reflect that most ppl agree.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          Since my question got blatantly ignored in another thread, I decided to ask it on a wider scale. Please fill me in, I'm not being a smart ass. Honestly.
          is this like a he works with floyd so we have to hate him kind of thing? the guy gets his fighters more money from promoters and networks theres a reason his fighters like him if your gonna bash someone you should look at shaefer or arum

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            No, I am saying they shouldn't televise Molina's fights because its horrible to watch and any poll you make on this site will reflect that most ppl agree.
            I agree....i rather watch golf then watch his fights, he shouldnt get robbed though when he clearly won

Comment

I agree....i rather watch golf then watch his fights, he shouldnt get robbed though when he clearly won
              No they shouldn't be robbed, but I would rather just read some quick results on here of Molina's title defenses rather than watch them and hope he loses so someone worth tv time can be watched.

Comment

Haymon brought his experience from putting on big music concerts to the boxing game.
                Get the fans hyped up to get their butts in the seats. Who cares if the show itself doesn't live up to the hype, by that time the money is being counted....

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  No they shouldn't be robbed, but I would rather just read some quick results on here of Molina's title defenses rather than watch them and hope he loses so someone worth tv time can be watched.
                  100 % agree. lol

Comment

If i was a fighter i would love Al HAymon
                    Really? I don't think Maidana is feelin the love. Get paid 1.5M on the main event for a supposed career pay day, yet the guy he pounded gets paid 1.25M to fight some bum on the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
                      Really? I don't think Maidana is feelin the love. Get paid 1.5M on the main event for a supposed career pay day, yet the guy he pounded gets paid 1.25M to fight some bum on the undercard.
                      when i said that i was talking about berto/ broner fighting bums for big checks....LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X