Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else think Groves has the skills to beat Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I've been saying this, Ward would get smashed. He won't give Groves that opportunity though, they hate to see us on top.

Comment

I think Ward's inside game would be too much for him. He has a good jab, good handspeed, and a very respectable right hand so he's not a complete no-hoper. If he knocks Carl out this weekend I can guarantee people will be talking about it.

Comment

No one has the skills to beat The Great Andre S.O.G. Ward.

George groves doesn't even want that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
          Groves has the speed and power to clock Ward as he bullrushes in to clinch. Sure he fades late but Ward's stamina isn't the best either. I think Groves could floor Ward a couple of times in route to a UD.
          Hahaha hahaha damn I'm crying with this one. Groves is good but he damn sure wouldn't beat ward. No need to explain

Comment

One things for sure. When Groves kayo's Froch, I'd love to see it...

Comment

He's got the ability to make it a real fight, but Ward is a guy who finds a way to win, and hes way more experienced at the top level.

but I'm really impressed by Groves. Hes technical, moves well, nice jab, fast and he can punch. Hes not packing glass in the chin area either. Hope he beats Froch cause I think hes got a massive future if he does.

Comment

All you gotta do to beat Ward is land anything on his chin and he will go down but the problem with that is everysince he did the stanky leg he been clinching non stop to avoid getting hit.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Lol wtf is this?

And no. Ward would take him to school.

Comment

It could be an interesting match-up.

Obviously Groves hasn't boxed at that level yet but Ward hasn't faced anyone with Groves' style. Speed combined with genuine power.

I don't see this fight happening for a while though. Groves has just signed with Sauerland so I think he will go after the likes of Kessler and Abraham. Then there's the DeGale rematch too.

Comment

Working...
                      X